Sign in to follow this  
Janette B

Counting Encore!

Ok I'm off... have to prepare some lunch and then going to my goddaughters birthday party...

See you later Anj if you're still here, have a good sunday and try to do something nice and relaxingsmile.gif

Hello Anjana if you are still here.smile.gif

Was about to ask Kert what happened about the T. shirt  ordered at U2 com. as having problems, but now gone, will ask next time, I still would like to order but so many times I hear people have problems...eyes.gif

Sorry I disappeared then Kerti, was loading the dishwasher with empty jars, the lids took a while to sort out!! Having a jam making session with a friend tomorrow, just a bit of fun really and more an excuse for a catch up on a morning off.

...and definitely a party for graduation on the cards for May.  

oooops 50383 for last post and 50384 for this one!embarassed.gif

Hi there Suee, how you doing m'dear? 

Am fine thanks Anjana, but feel a bit bad...put in mood thread..Talked about wish for rain some point at weekend so as make me do some cleaning, which I haven't for a couple weeks... open curtains...wet outside...now wish for some sunshine so I can go for a walk this afternoon and have a coffee out. Now working all week I hate being inside all the times. MOAN......MOAN....MOAN...SHUT UP SUE!!!!!!!!mad.gif

50386 oh dear, sun has left us here, maybe it is coming your way happy.gif and don't sweat the small stuff like cleaning, I know it bugs us when it's not done but at the end of the day what's the worse that can happen if we leave it another week, it's kinda nice to just let it go sometimes

50387 I'm signing off now Suee, try and relax m'dear, hope you have a better afternoon x

Yes you are right...Replace old daffodils yesterday with Lily Bqt....look at them wait for them to open in next few days. But will do a little clean in here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!laugh.gif Jam making sounds fun, I made some jam and lemon curd long, long time agoMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..It has a taste of its own..I can almost smell it.happy.gif

Hello anyone around?rolleyes.gif

Hi Sue!!

How are you? No sun either here today...frown.gif

I sent an e-mail to "U2-shop" and asked about my order, they answered that they don't have the t-shirt I ordered at this moment... but will send it as soon as they get it again, maybe in two or three weeks...

50391 - good luck in getting your tshort soon Kert!

hello Sue - I am just having a quick pop in and will be about later

Been healthy today - swam for half a mile and then went for a walk through the forest - need to rest now lol!

hi gilrs! missed you over the weekend!!

have lots of laundry to do this week. 3 early-shifts starting tomorrow and then off for 5 days. so i'm hoping to get lots of work done. maybe even papering the walls? hope the plaster&tile-guy works quick now. i 'm starting to see the end of this tunnel. the livingroom-tunnel that is. cause for the new bathroom/kitchen its still far from being finished, sigh....
last week was hell. at work and here. and i had nextdoor neighbour complaining bout the 'noise'. half a day last month, half a day last week to cut out the gaps for electricity in the walls.... but now they all had headaches and her poor cats were so scared.... so how many more years would it take us?! i was so mad, i couldnt even answer her, just turned around and walked back in!! she kept walking up and down the street till hans came out and she could ask him the same. the electrician overheared it, and told me in all his career, he had never known neighbours like her! 

50393 - hello Barbara, sorry to hear about problems with your neighbour over work being done! You can't help but make noise when renovations are being made - or does she not understand that?

So when will the living room be finished?

oh but she does understand, zhiv! and all the wok that comes with an older house! and they know bout it, cause they know what a dump it was! cause the guy who build it was a mortarer, but he tried to do everything by himself, even electricity! so electricity must be aweful! and its so good we are sorting it out! yes, really! but appears she was expecting us to do that without any noise now... stupid c*w....

and when it will be finished? all depends on the plasterguy. i hope to get it all done before we visit you. cause after coming back, i want to go on with the works on the bathroom again. thats: emptying this garage and pulling it down. so we can start building the new part.

50395 - she sounds so unreasonable, people need to work on their house at times. And I do hope that you get the living room finished soon for you all.

I can imagine what a huge feeling of satisfaction it will be when it is all finished!

50396...Rememer me. lol......got a flat tire...but my friend is gonna fix it !!

50397 - hello Polly - missed you!!!

sorry bout your tyre but good that your friend can do it

poor polly! flat tire', we missed that?? i was venting my frustration bout stupid neighbour instead of assisting you... not that i ever replaced a tirelaugh.gif glad you found real help!

i'm having late lunch. the left-over wrapps jona made yesterday. putting a big spoon sour cream on top of them before every bite. you might say thats too much, but i cant let this perfectly good, but opened, jar of cream go to waste. can i??

50400 - can I have some please barbara? they sound good?

50402 - meanie lol!

50403 hellooooo anyone about?

50404.......My boss is back from Brazil. and I'm almost done here. Gonna check my car!!