Sign in to follow this  
Janette B

Counting Encore!

50405 - hi Anj and polly!

I am here Anj but just popping off for a shower before Eleanor's parent's eve

Hope your car is done Polly!

50406....the car is done so I can go home......have a nice day zhiv !

50407 - hello! anyone around? I'm sitting in a Starbucks waiting for my car to be finished being serviced. 

50408 Hi Jen! I'm here looking around . . . . . . . how are you??????

50409 - hello all!! Jen can you get me a frappucino whilst you are at starbucks?

50410 - Hi Janette, hi Zhiv! Sure I'll send you a frappuccino Zhiv, once I figure out how to get it in the post to you without it melting. Nothing worse than melted frappuccino! 

50411 Hey Jen - what are you doing the last week of March through the first week of April? It's vacation time and we should try and get together, what do you think?

50411 Hey Jen - what are you doing the last week of March through the first week of April? It's vacation time and we should try and get together, what do you think?

50412 - I'm off on March 28 for the Cesar Chavez holiday. Otherwise I usually work Tuesday-Saturday. How does that sound to you?

50413 - there's a cupcake store near here that's making Guinness cupcakes this week in honor of St. Patrick's Day. I think I'll go get some later today. 

[quote name='jbarnych wrote:

Janette B']50411 Hey Jen - what are you doing the last week of March through the first week of April? It's vacation time and we should try and get together, what do you think?

50412 - I'm off on March 28 for the Cesar Chavez holiday. Otherwise I usually work Tuesday-Saturday. How does that sound to you?

50413 A definite possibility . . . . I'm trying to get up to Redondo Beach to see my mom sometime during that week, so maybe Monday we could meet for lunch at the beach? I'll have the kids with me as that is vacation though. How does that sound?

50414 Cupcakes sound good!!! I just ate some Girl Scout cookies -haven't even had breakfast yet, but so good!!!

[quote name='Janette B wrote:

jbarnych wrote:

Janette B']50411 Hey Jen - what are you doing the last week of March through the first week of April? It's vacation time and we should try and get together, what do you think?

50413 A definite possibility . . . . I'm trying to get up to Redondo Beach to see my mom sometime during that week, so maybe Monday we could meet for lunch at the beach? I'll have the kids with me as that is vacation though. How does that sound?

That sounds great! I just looked and my daughter's spring break is that week as well. Maybe I could bring her along, too.

guiness-cupcakes???eek.gif not fond of beer, so doesnt really appeal to me, jenny! but good luck in tasting themwink.gif

50415 - guiness cupcakes -yum, can you get a pic of them?

50416 - I'm not sure about how Guinness cupcakes will taste either, Barbara. I do love a good pint of Guinness, though. I'm quite intrigued at how they would taste. I'll try one and report back. 

50417 - we want a full report lol!

50418 - I'll definitely make a full report and include pictures. 

Janette B wrote:

jbarnych']

That sounds great! I just looked and my daughter's spring break is that week as well. Maybe I could bring her along, too.

Yes, by all means bring her along!!!! I'm thinking Cheesecake Factory in Redondo Beach as it's by the harbor and if it's warm (probable), we could go down to the beach afterwards to walk, talk, play . . . . sound okay? 

[quote name='Janette B wrote:

jbarnych wrote:

Janette B']

Yes, by all means bring her along!!!! I'm thinking Cheesecake Factory in Redondo Beach as it's by the harbor and if it's warm (probable), we could go down to the beach afterwards to walk, talk, play . . . . sound okay? 

Sounds great! Let's plan it!

50420 I'm not fond of beer either, but the bakery near us makes bread using Guinness and you can't taste it too strongly, in fact, it's pretty good which surprised me! Save me one (or ten) of those cupcakes, lol!

Janette B wrote:

jbarnych']That sounds great! I just looked and my daughter's spring break is that week as well. Maybe I could bring her along, too.

Sounds great! Let's plan it!

This is so exciting!!!!!! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

must say i use beer in recipes too, and i love the taste it gives. so maybe those cupcakes wouldnt be so bad after all.

50423 - I was wondering why the time stamp on my posts were off, then I remembered that I had to change the time zone settings to account for Daylight Savings Time...I already miss that hour of sleep. 

50424 I think I'm all adjusted, but it was rough the day after . . . always is, lol!