Sign in to follow this  
Janette B

Counting Encore!

50448-i know i think i throw things out and some one puts it all back when i,m asleep.lol yeah it will be nice to see her,we phone and text regular but not quite the same as seeing her,my neice is coming with her.

50449 - awww even nicer!!! And glad to hear that you have the clutter gremlins too lol!

50450 Don't even get me started on the clutter in the closets, especially the kids! Have tons in there to clear out over Easter even though we did de-clutter during Christmas . . . . . if they'd just stop growing out of their clothing, that would be a big help!!!

Nice that you can see your sister, Caz . . . . . I take it that Bristol is far from you, at least far enough to make visits difficult? That's how it is with my mom. She's not so far away, but a four hour round trip is difficult with life being busy like it is. I wish she were a little closer!!! Have fun with your visit!!!

50451-yeah it will be nice to see them,i think i,ve got the daddy of all clutter gremlins lol

50449 - I have done eleanors cupboards and drawers - i need to get them all do as they are having a collection at her school at the end of the month - so all clothes etc... are for there!

50452 I could send you half my kids' clothes! Even the newer items seem to be getting small . . . . growing like weeds!!!!

50450-where my sister lives is about a 2 hour drive away  janette.so quite a long way.

50451 - they would be greatly received Janette - but think the postage costs may be quite high lol!

50453 So a four hour round trip like with my mom . . . it's hard because getting there and back is half the day!

50454 Will save the postage then, Zhivvy as we have our own collection anyway, lol!

50455-yeah it does get difficult to find time to visit.so i,m quite looking forward to her visiting

50456 - anything special planned for her visit?

50457 Ooops . . . caught a numbers mistake up above, but got it fixed, lol.

50458 - hope it wasn't me again lol!

50457-no not yet,but it,s only a short stay so prob won,t have chance to do anything special.

50458 I'm sure that whatever you plan will be nice, Caz!

50459 This new counting thread was started 12 days ago . . . 65 pages in less than 2 weeks! We talk an amazing amount!

50460 - we do - soon on the other pages will be full of used up counting threads lol!

50461 Remember when counting was just numbers w/o talk? It was Christmas (year before last???) when people started adding comments like 103 presents to wrap, 104 cards to send, etc.and the rest is history!

50462 - i remember those days lol!! And look at us now - who conversations, problems solved, stories shared!!!

50463 It's probably the most lively thread in this place, lol!!!

50464 - i think that you are right with that!

50465 And one of the friendliest thumbsup.gif 

50466-it sure does seem that way at times

50467 - i would miss this thread if it wa sn't here!