Sign in to follow this  
Janette B

Counting Encore!

49736 - getting my tattoos tomorrow! I'm getting the popmart lemon and the zoobaby. They're going to go next to the tattoo I have of the heart in a suitcase on the inside of my left forearm. I don't have to worry about hiding them at work. There are no rules about showing tattoos, and besides, I usually wear long sleeve shirts at work anyway. It's always so cold there! 

49737 - Oh Jen i like them both!!! they sound great - I want both of them too - they are very cute!

Can't wait to see pics!

49738 Hi ladies/gents , just stopping by to wish you a nice day and probably catch up tomorrow xxxx oooo:o)

49739 - see you later 123!

New counting thread again!? The previous one wasn't that old/long...? But goooood that we can always start a new threadsmile.gif

It's Friday, woo-hoo!!! Have a good friday everyone!smile.gif

49741 - and you too Kert! Are you off to Stokholm today?

Hi Zhiv!

Yes we're off to Stockholm todaysmile.gif the ship leaves at five, then we eat, drink and dance the night on the ship... tomorrow in Stocholm and back home on sunday. Nice weekend tripsmile.gif  Do you have any special plans for the weekend?

49743 - sounds a lovely weekend - i hope that you have great fun!

And for my - john's parents are coming here for a couple of nights tonight and my parents come on sunday and stay for the night too! So a weekend of parents!

Thanks, I'm sure we'll have fun!

Your weekend of parents sounds nice too! I had also kind of "family week" - my mum was here and then i have spoken on phone with my brother, dad, aunt and grandmasmile.gif

49746 - seems like it is family week for us all!!!

49747...hi there....IT'S FRIDAY....and I'm on my way home !!

49748...So you're going to Stockholm...to bad I live to far away...well not that too far, only two hours.

.....and I just wanted to say that in the old Zoo we always had to make new threads after about 150 pages so it's normal...the long thread was abnormal !!

49750 - see you later Polly!

49751 Good morning! I want to go to Stockholm too!

49752 - should we all just go Janette lol!!!

How are you? I am dashing out in a minute to Eleanor's assembly - i love the friday assemblies

And I have signed up to doa swimathon in April - so need to get back in the pool lol!!! (check my blog about it!)

And I have that wine ready for a glass with you tonight!

49753 I'm fine, Zhivvy, enjoy the assembly - that's one thing I miss from elementary school. So, you're a swimmer as well as a runner? That's incredible - you must be quite athletic! I swim all summer, but just back and forth in my own little pool using my own poor technique and style (or lack of!) I could never do a race or anything and a swimathon sounds like a few too many laps at one time, lol . . . . . wondering what doa is? Will check the blog.

Looking forward to a glass of wine later tonight!

I'm off to get the kids to school!

49754 Oooops! Sorry, I posted before I asked if you're feeling better, is your cold over?

49755 - quick pop in before I have to get excited child ready for Bieber lol!

A doa is me not putting a space between do and a!!!!!

and I am not that athletic - i would like to be. But I do love swimming and it is for a good cause and hopefully i can raise a little money too! And luckily it is not a race - or i would lose, I just need to finish the 1mile - I am aiming for around one and a half hours to two hours - and i will be happy with that anything quicker would be great! and maybe drop a few pounds too in the process!

Cold is getting better thanks!

And catch you later after you have dropped the kids off!

49756 LOL - thought it was an acronym!!! Anyway, it's totally impressive!!! See you later

Hello Janette, are you around and am I forgiven for last nights forget say bye to you.....I hope so !bored.gif

bored.gif

49758... When I started, last comment Janette's blue light was on ......when I finish.....Janette had gone! Me thinks she has not forgiven me for last night..... and I am ALL alone...by myself.....with no one to talk too...and no to talk to me...bored.gif bored.gif bored.gif bored.gif bored.gif bored.gif bored.gif bored.gif bored.gif  bored.gif bored.gif

...OH! MY.....OH! ME...bored.gif bored.gif bored.gif bored.gif bored.gif bored.gif  bored.gif bored.gif  bored.gif bored.gifbored.gif  bored.gif  bored.gif  bored.gif 

49759 What's occurring, a new thread already! Did I miss something somewhere....bored.gif

49760 - the last one got closed Anj!