Sign in to follow this  
Janette B

Counting Encore!

lol! you can read my answer to caz, sue. oops, love walked in , think i will have to go prepare some dinner now. not running from you, sue! honest!!

Hello Caz...not seen you around for a while, Hows you?

50578-bye barbara see you later;

i,m not to bad thanks sue,hows you

say caz, you think sue has gone herself??
50579  Nope I'm a here...laugh.gif

lol! you can read my answer to caz, sue. oops, love walked in , think i will have to go prepare some dinner now. not running from you, sue! honest!!
50580  cry.gifMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmfrown.gif

50581?????? ummmm i,m confused to.lol

Caz I'm fine, but still finding things hard at end of the day..So done in, so easy to do nothing when I get home....Have to make dinner in a min...but not in the mood...frown.giffrown.gif

50582-i know what you mean some days when i get home from work i just want to sit and relax for abit but no chance of that with the dog to take out,dinner to cook,house things to catch up with,it never seems to end.

Sorry Caz, last two I didn't put in numbers...but have now...PLEASE don't tell the number police..embarassed.gif

50584-ok i will keep it to myself.lol

50585-i better be off now for abit to sort out some dinner,hopefully see you later.

A BIG thanks..laugh.gif Now when I'm here I try and read pages,pages and more pages...go from one topic to another and as far as chat with anyone...my head is spining...plus in back ground daughter asking when and whats for dinner AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA PLUS check numbers..nono.gif wink02.gif

OH ! Maggie I feel so bad, I met to reply...and I will..Need to think what I wish to say, hope you understand...If I'm not so tired I may this evening.  I read you are not so well, how are you feeling?

Well I have make dinner, so will run from kitchen and back here for a while..Quorn nuggets, potato wedges, avacado salad with chilli dip..times like these would do anything than make all this...ohwell.gif

I just went to check my email and sooooo many to read, only just done. Did have a little peep in at Facebook.

I also have some quorn for dinner, A ready made one. I've had it before it's not bad.

I'm in agony and taking lots of pills etc... hope it's OK soon. Just spoken to my matron and she was very sympathetic, I am surprised because they can be a bit off with you if they think you may be off work.

OK ...I'm off, dinner is nearly ready.Hope alls well in U2 world...and if I haven't fallen asleep on the sofa after dinner I'll see..speak to you late on...AH!thumbsup.gif

Hope I see you in a hour or so Maggie..happy.gif

50593 - quorn night I see - that is what I have too lol!

we hacd spinach, tagliatelli and salmon. hi girls, i'm back! and i was not running from you, sue. you gotta believe me!!!cute.gifcute.gif

hi maggie, and best of it: everyone liked it, lol! its always nice to see all 5 members of this household eat with such good tastehappy.gif