Sign in to follow this  
Janette B

Counting Encore!

59665 Good thing we can provide them all the paper they could ever want, lol!!! It's just about 5 pm, so I must make a school run. Nice to get to chat with you! Have a great rest of your night (although technically I believe it's already morning, lol) and hope to see you tomorrow!!!

59666 - only just tomorrow lol!!!

So Happy St Patrick's Day!!!!

See you tomorrow i hope!

59667 Not only just tomorrow, lol!!!! You're still here? I just got back with my daughter. I had to get back on here and tell you that Bono (or a man that looked just like him if you squint!) was driving in the car behind me - had a hard time keeping my eyes on the road!!!

59668 - lol Janette - lucky you being followed by Bono!!

"that Bono (or a man that looked just like him if you squint!) "

roll.gifroll.gif

59670 I know he wasn't the real Bono because he was driving a "fatherly" type car and he was actually a good driver!!! But, he looked like Vertigo Bono pimp.gifwith longish black hair, sunglasses, etc. and he kept running his hands through his hair, lol!!!

59669......numbers nikki. lol
59671 maybe she was too excited about Bono following me, lol

59673 - Janette can I come to your house and drive around til we find this man again lol!

59674...hi girls...jusst got rid of the boss. We're gonna go bowling tonight with all the other dental people in my town. We're gonna eat something first. I't's gonna be fun !!

59675 - have a great night Polly sounds like fun!

59676......I'm not done at work...so I'll be around for an hour or so !!

59677 - i am here and facebook and getting ready to go out lol! - multitasking again

59678.....I noticed......good luck with whatever you're gonna do !

59679 - just going out to show!

morning all......  smile.gif

trying to stay positive, but a little freaked about the potential of nuclear matter traveling to the west coast....  and just so so sad for the people of Japan....  

59680 Come on over, Zhivvy and we'll try to track down the Bono guy - been here 15 yrs. and never saw him before, but now I know his car, lol!!!!

Hi Polly - bowling sounds fun, can I come along and bring the kids?

Hope to see you all later (at bowling or a show?) . . . just heading out to start my morning!!!

OK.... very weird...  news covered this story in detail just as i finished typing, and reiterated no risk to west coast ......  OK, OK.....  maybe they've convinced me... ohwell.gif but doesn't help the people in Japan.

59682 - have a good day Janette - i am looking forwards to my show- even though i went last week too - see not just U2 who I stalk lol!

And I can understand your fears Nikki and Janette

59682.....you're welcome Janette.....give it a go and blink...and you'll be here !!

[quote name=Janette B wrote:

nikki1120]morning all......  mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif 

oh not good.....  how can people be so stupid to build these plants in the first place?????mad.gifmad.gif

[quote name='nikki1120 wrote:

Janette B wrote:

nikki1120']morning all......  
mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

oh not good.....  how can people be so stupid to build these plants in the first place?????mad.gifmad.gif

It's built along an earthquake fault . . .  DUH!!!! Also, both my cousin (the one with breast cancer) and my husband work just off Camp Pendleton next door - he's in charge of the base school and my cousin teaches there, so they'd be in big trouble and then the wind would blow it towards me and the kids!!!!! YIKES!!!!!

Nikki and Janette, these are bad times and so many worries!