Sign in to follow this  
Janette B

Counting Encore!

okay, okay, i get the hint. no volunteers. so off to make my cup myself.sigh.

50818 - lol Barbara - i had to get my own too!

50820 omigod 20 more pages since I was last in! 

Hello anyone about?

Did you find any coffee making voluneers yet??  I could use one....  well actually the coffee is ready, just need it delivered!!

tongue.gif
Love the pics Zhiv!  But love the story of your Dad and Ben even more..... smile.gif looks like such fun at the show. Eleanor is adorable.... 

50822 Hiiiii Niiiiikkiiiii, long time no chat.  Very well done on the profile competition banana.gif yeah!

50823  toooo long!!  how are you??????

the profile contest was fun....  smile.gif but seriously, it was your creativity......I just borrowed it!!

50824 nahhhh I can't take credit, the smilies belong to everyone!happy.gif

I'm ok thanx, have been busy busy of late and my laptop is unwell, so haven't been able to come in so much - it has been blocked by some scam virusfrown.gif

How are you doing?

50825 - i'm good smile.gif also busy, busy season at my work (lots of sick kids in winter frown.gif)  but we've missed you in here!  Maybe your laptop needs to check in to our pediatric unit for a check up and some IV antibiotics!  

got a lot to do today and tomorrow..... my son is taking a group from school backpacking nearby, and so they are spending the first night here....  I think a group of 12 or 14 sleeping over....  so I gotta get prepared!  eek.gif

50826 I miss being in here too, feel like I'm missing out on all the goss and fun goings-on! 

It's a very bad virus hubsy tell me, a hard one to break, it's self perpetuating and quickly learns to block what you install to get rid of it, nasty.  My laptop definitely needs to check into your clinic! Can't afford to replace it so really hope something can be donefrown.gif

50827 that sounds like great fun for Boy but stressful for mum I would have thought?!

50828 - oooh that sounds serious....  a self perpetuating virus....  frown.gif I don't know if we have an antiviral strong enough for that!

Not too stressful for mum...  I don't have to do meals, tho I will have snacks etc....  just got to make room for lots of sleeping bags and backpacks...  We don't see our son often enough, so I'm looking forward to it!

50829 well I'd better be going, feels like I have a 101 things to do, can you come and organise me too Nikki?!

Hope you have a lovely weekend x

And hello to everyone else too for when you next come in, hope to chat again soon, have a great weekend xx

50831 - hello Nikki and Anj - hope you are both well.

Sorry that your lappy has been a bit poorly Anj, mine had a dicky-fit this morning and started to flash coloured screens at me - paniced so much!!!! but all seems good again but do need to check it out to make sure that it is alright!

And glad you liked the photos Nikki - i managed to get some good shots, and yes my dad does have a pretty sweet story!! Why can't he ave a Bono one though lol!

50832 hi there Zhiv, I was just on my way out. I'm not too bad thanx, how bout you, have you had a good week?

50833 - been ok thanks Anj, bit boring to be honest - want to work lol! need the money etc...

Just say hello to Anjana...before she goes, hope you are well...maybe see you late on AH!..

50835 Hi and bye Suee and Zhiv xx

Was going to say hello to Nikki, but me thinks she has gone!eyes.gif

Hello Zhiv, if you are still around..smile.gif

50836 must be really frustrating Zhiv, I really hope you have some good news on that front soon

50837 - me too Anj!!!! not letting it get me down too much!