Sign in to follow this  
Janette B

Counting Encore!

49799 It took forever to post, then decided to double up???? And everyone else as well????? Strange!!!

Zhiv and Caz, if you didn't see The Graham Norton show this evening it was very funny...a must watch in my books.laugh.gif

49799 Oh Janette not pathetic , im the same but not as bad , I worry for much worse stuff , my daughter moved out and lives with her boyfriend and shes only sixteen , so nothing I can do about it either , unless im allowed to use handcuffs on her lol ..............Her dad does nothing.............

49800 Glad she's home, Zhivvy! Bet she had a blast too! Probably too excited to go to bed, lol.

123, that doesn't sound good - she's still so young! Sorry about her father not helping with the matter as that makes it double-hard!!!!

49799 It took forever to post, then decided to double up???? And everyone else as well????? Strange!!!
49800  Would  you like a laugh...look a pages 8 and 9.....roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

49800 - i saw graham norton sue - was brilliant i love him!

[quote name='suee wrote:

Janette B']49799 It took forever to post, then decided to double up???? And everyone else as well????? Strange!!!

Would  you like a laugh...look a pages 8 and 9.....roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

49801 Saw those pages earlier! Soooooo funny laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

49802 - Sue was too excited!

49803 Yeah Sue!!! Glad to see you in such a good mood and so hopeful!!!!

49802...123, It makes it very hard on you, and such a lot on your shoulders...You know if you wish to talk.....get things off your chest...well I'm here....OK.

40983 I'm pretty sure that Sue holds the record and I probably hold the record for earliest birthday greeting (or latest - usually late on those!)

Didn't we just start this new thread yesterday? 13 pages already!

40984 - yes was only yesterday lol!! And Eleanor is hyped but in bed and I have Slane Castle DVD on and my wine at the side of me!!!!

Ok! I messed up BIG time, Yes yes yes.But this time not with numbers...Janette and 123..hehehehelaugh.gif

49804 Oh thanx suee I'll manage I got me mum ;o) jk, nice to talk to someone who understands , always plenty to talk to but who understands ?, no when it gets bad I litterally pray , nothing else I can do................Really happy for you though , its stressful when theres no work and bills to pay , enjoy your wine................

49808 Number correction?????? Not sure if this is right??????

49809 The post button is soooooooooooooooo slow in my defence................:o/

49809 - looks about right Janette!!! and almost 50000 numbers counted lol!

49809 What can I say? I'm a follower . . . . . I will follow, I will follow! I will follow whatever number is in front of me, lol!

49810 It really is slow tonight, 123, and no problem!!! I don't know if you saw my post earlier, but I'm with Sue if you need/want to talk about your daughter worries!!!!

If i press "delete" can I get some of my mess ups go..try and stop people laughing at me also...not sure I wish to hold the record..frown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.gifeyes.gifeyes.gifeyes.gifeyes.gifeyes.gifeyes.gifembarassed.gifembarassed.gifembarassed.gifembarassed.gifembarassed.gifembarassed.gif

49811 I'm sure that you could delete those pages, Sue, but why bother? It's all good fun! (easily said since I don't hold that record, I guess laugh.gif)

49812 - it is a record that you should be proud of sue lol!!!

49811 Thanx Janette , so sweet , no need to talk its all just frustration and stress lol but i'll manage.........She's very clever , just very rebellious , she believes in the same faith but is living as a sinner and im glad she's not going to our meetings or she'd be setting the wrong example.............other than that I also worry for her wellbeing , ei eats healthy , got enough money to pay bills , travelling safe as she doesnt drive yet etc but i'll be fine just keep praying , sheesh just seems like yesterday when I had her in my arms when she would coo back to me ''I love you'' :o(

49813 She will clutch you in her arms and say "I love you" again, 123 when she outgrows this stage! I swear having kids has aged me at least 10 or 15 years from all the stress, worry! I have a few years yet (knock on wood) until both mine reach that nasty rebellious age - would like to freeze them in place and never have them go through all that pain, you know?