Sign in to follow this  
123love

What music are you listening to part 3

Am catching up some emails to friends, I am so slack.

I am listening to the Beatles, right now, "If I fell".

sounds vocally like a good song for Bono to cover. I mean, it doesent have to be all originals does it? I prefer covers. that's me.

• Upvote 1

Derek and the Dominos (Duane Allman and Eric Clapton) ANOTHER SONG ABOUT GEORGE HARRISONS WIFE LOL!
Bell Bottom Blues

Kiss, Beth (such a beautiful song for them)

You know what? I this song was about Lydia Criss (Peter Criss' first wife), so she has written a book etc. I was listening to an interview just today she had given, she was talking about her life, post KISS/Criss. She was/is a professional music photographer......and in 1981 guess who she photographed???? yep, U2 on their first trip to the US.

When I heard that I thought....................U2 are everywhere! even more than the Kardashians! OMG LOL etc etc for real Maury.

• Upvote 1

[quote name='TheVacantLot wrote:

wahine']Kiss, Beth (such a beautiful song for them)

You know what? I this song was about Lydia Criss (Peter Criss' first wife), so she has written a book etc. I was listening to an interview just today she had given, she was talking about her life, post KISS/Criss. She was/is a professional music photographer......and in 1981 guess who she photographed???? yep, U2 on their first trip to the US.

When I heard that I thought....................U2 are everywhere! even more than the Kardashians! OMG LOL etc etc for real Maury.

It is kinda spooky huh?wink.gif

Yeah, word has it Bono wrote one of my favorite songs, that wasnt U2, LOL, how ironic he wrote Blue!

Zucchero: Blue

Spooky never stops around U2....

Another brilliant song, Zucchero w/ Dolores O'riordon from the Cranberries: Pure Love 

Buffalo Soldier ~ Radio , apparently an African is requesting music on the radio. Could only be African

I am in the U2 free zone LOL. I dont think they had anything to do with this song, promoting, producing, writing, singing, playing guitars, drums, etc. but you just never know *wahine thinks with the facebook thing, its outta control now!*

The Lightning Seeds: Pure

U2: Zoostation! I love this song and once again when I hear it I am addicted, it'll be in my head for days.

There are waves, the contest in NYC finishes tomorrow then everyone comes home for Surf Expo. This is the perfect song to have stuck in my head this weekend! Dancing around Surf Expo in Orlando is something I am looking forward to!

After watching their TIFF interview, I think the guys could be listening to what I am. Around here, we all like Foster the People and the guys said they admire the joy of their album.

Of note - My kids want to see FTP in DC. Cheapest tickets are $90! eek.gif Cheapest U2360 Baltimore tickets $30.

So much for U2 overcharging their fans for tickets!