Sign in to follow this  
123love

What music are you listening to part 3

Stay (Faraway so close)~ U2 , lovely song , sends chills up and down my spine

POP (newly bought) and I haven't ever listened to it all the way through at once. Loving it! It's got some amazing tracks that I am newly appreciating. (I'm sure you all already thought so.) Now to get Zooropa. I never have before so I need to finally do that! Are Zootopians allowed to admit this?

WEARING out 360, live from Chicago......with a little Angels and Airwaves, DM, and Motley Crue mixed in.

I've been doing live audio for this great local band, here in Tampa Florida, called 10th Concession. The name comes from the street their dad's work was located. They recently won a local Ultimate Local Band of Tampa contest, based on fans' votes. These guys sound like Jack's Mannequin/Jimmy Eat World/Coldplay. Playing live, they do like a small U2 show. They've released a CD, and an EP. They do a cover here and there, live, but can put on a show with at least 15 originals. Their fanbase ranges in all ages, but the majority are college women. Please check out their latest single, Say OK, just released earlier this week. Big supporters of the anti-bullying campaign.

Just finished sorta watching Oxygen Festival 2011 Part II on Palladia. I need to check out The Script a bit more. I was trying to see Coldplay on it, but must have missed them in between chores. About to go pick up the kiddos and haven't yet had my U2 fix. I think it will be Discotheque or NLOTH, maybe both if I hit traffic. wink.gif

Deadmau5- Oshawa Incident/Arguru/Not Exactly

INXS- One Thing/ Black & White/ What You Need

Florence + the Machine- Hurricane Drunk/ Cosmic Love/ My Boy Builds Coffins

Prodigy- Firestarter/ Charly/ Poison

BT: These Hopeful Machines "Always"

Was just listening to Ordinary Miracle by Sarah McLachlan. Love that song.

Here's what I was just listening to:

Also still hooked on the High Kings, especially their versions of Fields of Athenry and Red Is the Rose:

Im listening to the new Superheavy album for the first time, so far Im liking it!!

Foster the People's Torches - I really like it! You can't be still listening to this!