Sign in to follow this  
123love

What music are you listening to part 3

Could I be listening to U2?? Oh yes I am what a co-winky-e-dink :P

one step closer u2 ....................eek.gifglasses.giflaugh.gifohwell.giftired.gif

Dont know Bragi, hope she's ok, she said something about her health

Im on Fire ~ Bruce Springsteen

? ^

Not listening to, but in my mind,

old I know.

I just called to say I love you ~ Lionel Richie

i'm listening to POP on audio player.

before that, i've been listening to Loreena McKennit, Celtic Women, Sarah Mclauchlin

and i made peanut butter curry soup. getting ready for winter happy.gif

I havent been able to get Vincent (Starry Starry Night) outta my head since Surfer Magazine just attached it to the Night Riders...Im getting spooked over this surf contest Saturday Night. The surf is HUGE, I have a hurricane brewing right off the coast, Im kinda scared and saying the contest will take place under the starry night in the oldest city in America gives me the chills.

Yesterday/yesternight, I went through all my Youtube playlists for the albums and organized and added. What a night! Live U2! Yes! All this dream it all up again stuff...I seriously would love to see U2 rock out again a la Exit, In God's Country... And, I really am in love w/ Pop. (Completely different from JT, I know LOL!) Can't stop playing it after ignoring it for years!! DYFL particularly this week.

Puddle of Mudd: Blurry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KG4YFCL7ytU

The first time I heard this I was laying on top of our mountain in Costa Rica watching the Sunset over the Pacific.  I walked over and picked out a lot for my best friend and staked it off for him, we were in a huge fight, that was the only way I knew how to say I was sorry....thank God. That was one really expensive song LOL! I just jumped up and did it. We have houses next to each other here, I want to make sure when we are old and bickering, we each have our own land to yell at each other from!