Sign in to follow this  
123love

What music are you listening to part 3

Wish I could watch your vids, but my gig is used up :o/ till 24th March

Silke - Awake

A girl of only 18 years old who ended yesterday evening second in the competition 'The Voice of Flanders'.

Silke - Awake

A girl of only 18 years old who ended yesterday evening second in the competition 'The Voice of Flanders'.

Do you think she should've won the competition? smile.gif

[quote name='maarten wrote:

Malahide']Silke - Awake

Do you think she should've won the competition? smile.gif

Of course she should have won. She was by far the best.

Better Man - Pearl Jam

[quote name='Malahide wrote:

maarten wrote:

Malahide']Silke - Awake

Do you think she should've won the competition? 
smile.gif

Of course she should have won. She was by far the best.

Better Man - Pearl Jam

I don't know, I guess you're right. U2 fans have a good taste of music :) I never watched it!

Chris Rea: Somewhere Between the Stars

Hello 123love,

I'm tired but doing ok. I've been working many extra hrs at work to catch up from November when I had my surgery and blood pressure hospitalization, as well as many unexpected projects I was doing myself before I got sick. I've fallen way behind.( Not enough people in the office to cover for others when they are away.) But I will not be defeated, so I must keep my focus to get this job done! It gets difficult when your mate is not supportive as well. It's a double burden. But everything happens for a reason is what I was taught, so I have to keep going. What does not kill us only makes us stronger in the end.

And no I am not Irish, I am 100% Polish. My father has always been connected with the Irish for some reason. He was in the Navy on the Intrepid back in the 50's. Maybe he met someone Irish that changed him. I listened to my parents music one of them being the Irish rovers as a young girl. That might be one of the reasons I feel a connection to the Irish. My parents are still my rock after all these years, they keep telling me I'll get through this, so I can't let them down. I have to keep reaching for the future, so I'm paying my dues and dreaming of a brighter future. It's always darkest before the dawn. But I'm trying to say neutral till I find my way out. Thanks for asking about me. Have a beautiful day!

Havn't heard that for ages.. How are you Wahine ? I hope your finding the energy you need.. oo

Hello 123love,

I'm tired but doing ok. I've been working many extra hrs at work to catch up from November when I had my surgery and blood pressure hospitalization, as well as many unexpected projects I was doing myself before I got sick. I've fallen way behind.( Not enough people in the office to cover for others when they are away.) But I will not be defeated, so I must keep my focus to get this job done! It gets difficult when your mate is not supportive as well. It's a double burden. But everything happens for a reason is what I was taught, so I have to keep going. What does not kill us only makes us stronger in the end.

And no I am not Irish, I am 100% Polish. My father has always been connected with the Irish for some reason. He was in the Navy on the Intrepid back in the 50's. Maybe he met someone Irish that changed him. I listened to my parents music one of them being the Irish rovers as a young girl. That might be one of the reasons I feel a connection to the Irish. My parents are still my rock after all these years, they keep telling me I'll get through this, so I can't let them down. I have to keep reaching for the future, so I'm paying my dues and dreaming of a brighter future. It's always darkest before the dawn. But I'm trying to say neutral till I find my way out. Thanks for asking about me. Have a beautiful day!

I hope things work out for you, you sound very strong, which is really good for you, sent you the gift and you should be recieving it soon. xx oo