Sign in to follow this  
123love

What music are you listening to part 3

I dislike the outfit.. Maybe that's why I didn't watch.

I don't remember 1997...............

wikipedia: The 997th year of the 2nd milennium, the 97th year of the 20th century and the 8th of the 1990s 

September 11, 1997 Scotland votes to create its own Parliament after 290 years of union with England.

I wonder how that's going?

I dislike the outfit.. Maybe that's why I didn't watch.

Didn't really watch the other but this one I had to by what you said, and I think The edge looks real kewl, Larry has lovely arms, Adam looks like whatever he is on is really good and he's feeling great, and Bono, well love the sunnies, love the hair style, and I find nothing wrong with what he's got on, I hated when he grew his mullet back sideburns and didn't shave, ew..

November 11, 1997 Mary McAleese is elected the 8th President of Ireland in succession to Mary Robinson, the first time in the world that one woman has succeeded another as elected head of state.

I don't remember hearing anything about it when this happened..

How's that going?

December 9 The Pokemon trading card game is blessed by the Vatican for its love-thy-neighbor notion of " intense friendship," for being "full of inventive imagination," and its lack of "harmful moral side effects."

In fiction: In the novel 2001: A space Odyssey, the computer HAL 9000 was activated on January 17

In the 1965 Tv series, Lost in Space, the spacecraft Jupiter II is launched on October 16, 1997

Harry Potter, begins his search for Horcruxes. I wonder what that is?

Henri Mancini: Moon River

This is the song my daughter walked down the aisle in the church to on her wedding day. No Here comes the Bride for a southern girl named Aria marrying her Marine. I'll never forget as long as I live her walking down the aisle on her daddy's arm and this song playing, I cried like A BABY!