Sign in to follow this  
123love

What music are you listening to part 3

Joshua Tree

(I seem to be in an 80's mood this week!)

A song that is fairly new just come on the radio and I have to share it with you all

Hold on ~ Alabama Shakes

I just love it, kewl song, just some nonsense information lol

U2 - New York

Great song! it really is!

Yes definitely! it's the build up and hush I love, good lyrics too! One of my faves (among many lol!)

I'm on Indian Summer Sky at the mo

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

maarten']U2 - New York

Yes definitely! it's the build up and hush I love, good lyrics too! One of my faves (among many lol!)

Also a good song! New York live from Boston, it's so great, Bono's energy is amazing, right now: Love is Blindness Gent '92 . One of the best performances of Love is Blindness I think and one of their best songs as well, Edge is so great, the guitar makes me cry!

[quote name='maarten wrote:

Anjana wrote:

maarten']U2 - New York

Also a good song! New York live from Boston, it's so great, Bono's energy is amazing, right now: Love is Blindness Gent '92 . One of the best performances of Love is Blindness I think and one of their best songs as well, Edge is so great, the guitar makes me cry!

Thank you Maarten, I am watching NY Live on youtube (I swear he sings 'midwife crisis' tho about 4mins in!) , had to share, and yes Edge on Love is Blindness is blinding, you can feel the emotion, it takes my breath away listening to it, like a catharsis

maarten wrote:

Anjana']

Thank you Maarten, I am watching NY Live on youtube (I swear he sings 'midwife crisis' tho about 4mins in!) , had to share, and yes Edge on Love is Blindness is blinding, you can feel the emotion, it takes my breath away listening to it, like a catharsis

Thanks for posting the vid! This one is rare and great! Angel Of Harlem/ Dancing Queen!

Brillthumbsup.gif hard to believe it was 20 years ago! I listen to Angel of Harlem most Friday afternoons, no idea why, just love singing along to it, kinda sets me up or the weekend!! Dancing Queen is funny, makes yer smile!

muse - m m m m m m Madness....m m m m m m Madnes

and Thirty Seconds to Mars

and .....a LITTLE bit of U2

Outlandos d'amour - the Police 

lurve it lurve it lurve it and yes still have the tshirt tho it's a tad tight on me these days!!

maarten']

Brillthumbsup.gif hard to believe it was 20 years ago! I listen to Angel of Harlem most Friday afternoons, no idea why, just love singing along to it, kinda sets me up or the weekend!! Dancing Queen is funny, makes yer smile!

I like this youtube post, lol Girls they wanna have fun !! and something somthing something wink.gif

maarten']

I like this youtube post, lol Girls they wanna have fun !! and something somthing something wink.gif

maarten']

STREETS !!!

~ I want to feel sunlight on my face, see the dust clouds dissappear without a trace.

I want to take shelter from the poison rain

Where the streets have no name ~

Just Love U2..

Clouds ~ Newton Faulkner..

This song makes me think of' my dad..

Hi Maarten..