Sign in to follow this  
123love

What music are you listening to part 3

Maarten, I was watching Sky Down last night (home alone, what's a gal to do!!) just had to post this for youwatch?v=12d-5Azr6PI?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0

It's a bit old and crackly but still a brill song and brill vidwatch?v=N1tTN-b5KHg?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0

Until The End Of The World - Live from Brussels 22/09/'10. Watching the entire show!

U22 for the millionth timelaugh.gif , wonder how long it will take to get a replacement when I wear these discs out!

Bookends Simone and Garfunkel

The last shadow puppets The age of the understatement..

Here we go magic Tunnelvision

MLK ~ U2.. While all of you must go to sleep, im listening to the classic cafe, they have it on U2 today :o)...

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

maarten']

Maarten, I was watching Sky Down last night (home alone, what's a gal to do!!) just had to post this for youwatch?v=12d-5Azr6PI?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0

OOOOOOH! This one's on my Ipod! Great version! Edge is so so so amazing! His voice is great! Wasn't Love Is Blindness written by the Edge?  After his divorce.. God you can feel all his sadness!

Drunk Chicken/America. U2 feat. Allen Ginsberg

Glen Hansards performance was fabulous! The opening act was entertaining as well. Thank you Ireland for sending some of your favorites to America. He brought the stage to life..