Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

agt

How has your appearance changed/Post a photo for laughs.

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

agt']

I doubt the sites got room for you to post yours
clap.gif

*Slap* - how dare you!!! LMAO! And not true (I hide from cameras the morning after lol!)
tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

good one!! and love that answer, zhivlaugh.gif

@utwothefly: and did you? cut them more often? lol
lol @ the washingmachine story.
i have one, but nothing to do with hangover: bout 14 years ago, jona pied in mine! he was playing in kitchen and had to go urgent! so no better option than the washingmachine next to him! lol, i noticed strange smell as i started filling it with laundry! he confessed right away...

washing machines have a lot to put up with don't thet!!!!!!!

@utwothefly, no not always drunk, always have a sunday off. thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

better go back to sensible photos!!!!!

l.jpg  Picture taken in 2003- I was 24 yrs old

l.jpg

This picture is from the summer of 2008- I'm 29.

l.jpg

Taken this winter- just turned 32.

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

Great pics and i love that black dress! happy.gif

Christmas 2000 - yes i was drunk, always seem to stick my tongue out when i am drunk lol! And no idea what i had been drinking to make my tongue that colour! And please admire my lovely glittery balls - and that is my friend at the side of me, being even more drunk lol!

189198_10150106575238341_524758340_6407024_7636478_n.jpg

Christmas 2000 - yes i was drunk, always seem to stick my tongue out when i am drunk lol! And no idea what i had been drinking to make my tongue that colour! And please admire my lovely glittery balls - and that is my friend at the side of me, being even more drunk lol!

seems you were having good time, zhiv!! lol! i was in hospital that evening. cause silas who was 6 months old was very sick and i stayed with him. hans stayed too that nite, and we had a good laugh when the night-nurse came in wiht a '2000'-tiara on her head!

I would never believe you were drunk, not you!!!!

[quote name='agt wrote:

Zhivvy']Christmas 2000 - yes i was drunk, always seem to stick my tongue out when i am drunk lol! And no idea what i had been drinking to make my tongue that colour! And please admire my lovely glittery balls - and that is my friend at the side of me, being even more drunk lol!

I don't like having my pic taken so i have to be drunk to not be whinging infront of the camera lol!happy.gif (my excuse and sticking to it!)

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

agt wrote:

Zhivvy']Christmas 2000 - yes i was drunk, always seem to stick my tongue out when i am drunk lol! And no idea what i had been drinking to make my tongue that colour! And please admire my lovely glittery balls - and that is my friend at the side of me, being even more drunk lol!

I don't like having my pic taken so i have to be drunk to not be whinging infront of the camera lol!happy.gif (my excuse and sticking to it!)

hans says its a pretty normal picture of you. after seeing you like 3 times, we're getting so used to thiswink.gif

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

agt']I would never believe you were drunk, not you!!!!

I don't like having my pic taken so i have to be drunk to not be whinging infront of the camera lol!
happy.gif
(my excuse and sticking to it!)

hans says its a pretty normal picture of you. after seeing you like 3 times, we're getting so used to thiswink.gif

I would be offended but think that Hans is right! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Barbara - such gorgeous pics - how cute they are (and still are) happy.gifhappy.gif

IMG_00032.jpg

little indian.

That's a mini me!

PS: Means you look the same.

thanx andrew! (and i know austin power, lol!) people say that a lot. personally i think she looks more like hans and the boys look like me. but thats just what you notice in face and expressions, i guess. (she does have the big head and gnoom-nose from hans, tho, no doubt bout that wink.gif)

thanx andrew! (and i know austin power, lol!) people say that a lot. personally i think she looks more like hans and the boys look like me. but thats just what you notice in face and expressions, i guess. (she does have the big head and gnoom-nose from hans, tho, no doubt bout that wink.gif)
Big head and gnome nose!!!!!???????? Barbara you are so mean! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

doesnt sound that mean in dutch, zhiv.images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjoh0Tn5usvix10dITHl9bm3gqTFYm1hW-JPOnbWRYL1E0DgZG_w

and like i said: dont EVER tell her/them!!!

So you know Austin Powers.......................................

doesnt sound that mean in dutch, zhiv.images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjoh0Tn5usvix10dITHl9bm3gqTFYm1hW-JPOnbWRYL1E0DgZG_w

and like i said: dont EVER tell her/them!!!
Lips are sealed - not a word will be said happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

[quote name='agt wrote:

barbara1']thanx andrew! (and i know austin power, lol!) people say that a lot. personally i think she looks more like hans and the boys look like me. but thats just what you notice in face and expressions, i guess. (she does have the big head and gnoom-nose from hans, tho, no doubt bout that 
wink.gif
)

So you know Austin Powers.......................................oops, is that good? bad? you sound a little..................................eek.gif

I look like I did in Junior High school. Straight up, same weight, same height, brown hair, green eyes, still surf so I'm still super dark from the sun. The ony thing is over the past year I have let myself get out of shape, I just need to go swimming and surf some more. I have been slacking kinda. People freak when I havent seen them in years cuz I look exactly the same. Maybe a bit wiser....

I look like I did in Junior High school. Straight up, same weight, same height, brown hair, green eyes, still surf so I'm still super dark from the sun. The ony thing is over the past year I have let myself get out of shape, I just need to go swimming and surf some more. I have been slacking kinda. People freak when I havent seen them in years cuz I look exactly the same. Maybe a bit wiser....

Come on then, add before and laters to the thread. Be nice to see this thread live on with new blood thumbsup.gif