Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

Counting Continuing again and again.................

50865 - evening Maggie

and thanks for the compliment nikki - I don't look like that anymore though lol!!! Wish i did lol!

50866 - you know you are just as beautiful now Zhiv.....  tongue.gif 

50867 - awwww thank you!!! :))) one thing i do know though from looking through my pics is that in most of the pics i looked at over the years is that i stick my tongue out a lot!

50869 - thanks Maggie!!! happy cheerful or drunk lol!!!

50867 - awwww thank you!!! :))) one thing i do know though from looking through my pics is that in most of the pics i looked at over the years is that i stick my tongue out a lot!
50870 - that's the sassy personality!!roll.gif

Hi nikki, I'm still sore and grumpy but a little alcohol has helped. Light duties and nothing clinical next week so should help a bit, Thanks

50872 - from what i understand... no more than 1000 posts allowed per thread... then it is closed !?!

50871 - glad you have only have light duties next week maggie

50872 - you know, saving my back is one of the many reasons i'm grateful to work with the little ones.... glad you are a little better, and hope next week helps a lot ....

50874 - me too lol!!! but in a good way

50875  your not talking glastonbury already are you???  when is it anyway?  i've forgotten.......

50875 - ok wine is hitting me and can't type well lol!!1 so off to bed!!! good night xxx

50876 - night zhivvy.... must be time for a bit of rum west coast time.... :-)

50877 - oh enjoy *cheers* xx

I was on here at 2.30am, not able to sleep......no one around then....no one talk to.....all a sleeping.......eyes.gif eyes.gif eyes.gif eyes.gif eyes.gif eyes.gif eyes.gif eyes.gif eyes.gif eyes.gif eyes.gif

OK!  Happy Saturday For You All.

Must have just missed you Sue, I couldn't sleep because slept too much during the day and was watching Christie Moore on BBC4, I love that man!!!!

Not sure if anyones around! Just done my BIG shop at Morrisons....last the week shop! Now with a cup of coffe and U2 DVD 360 AT THE ROSE BOWL on "I STILL HAVEN'T FOUND WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR" on I sit here!

50882 Hello suee , perhaps you've found what you were looking for ..........*me* lol

how is ya ?hope your well..........

hi ladies! saturday-evening already over here. i planned on sandingdown the livingroom window this afternoon, so i could start painting... but this sanding-device-thing suddenly starts making such weird noise, and it gets really hot to hold. i guess something not right. waiting for jona to come home and have a look at it.

Hello to everyone, it's been a really lovely, sunny day here, just watching the rugby with hubby who is screaming at the TV, I'm keeping very quiet because Ireland are winning!!!!!!!