Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

Counting Continuing again and again.................

51853 oooh time for croissants, hubsy has bought some for breakfast, yum yum!

see ya later Kerti, feel free to nip over for some croissants and a cuppa if you like xxsmile.gif

Croissants- yum!!!tongue.gif

I knew this!! A week away from zoo made me forget how to count!!

It feels good and relieving to finish works what have been waiting and waiting...(I'm so good in procrastinating...embarassed.gif) but don't work too hard! Hope you are working on some interesting project now!

Uuups i'm almost late from work... guess I have to leave!!

Have a good day... see yousmile.gif

all the talk bout dublin and the expectation of her reward made kert so excited she keeps messing up her numbers. lol! no problem, kert! we forgive you cause you worked so hardhappy.gif

thanx for passing my message last night, zhiv.
maybe i speak you girls tonight. if its not too late. cause i'm calling my mom after work.

58157 Well im sorry I missed you all , maybe catch up some time tomorrow , take care , be good , now its radio , magazines flicking and bedtime for me again lol nighty nite xxxx oooo

58158........just wanted to tell you that I'm on my way home.....interesting !!

58159 - Good morning everyone!!! Seems like I missed a lot, lol. My niece had the computer all night for homework, so it wasn't Auntie's turn. Another grey, rainy day, yuck. Hope everyone is well. Cheers!!!!

58160 Hi patti , just about to go back to bed now , listen to radio for a short while and try to sleep again lol, hope your well , not many in tonight, dont know where everybodies gone? Anyway take care xxxx oooo :o)