Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

Counting Continuing again and again.................

Ok, so how does this happen? Did 123 time travel or something? lol!

sMaeLb8LuD8x93Ks5yhmZRBq7K1clH4N

50935 - In case you can't see it, the date on that post is March 19, 1985. It comes right after a post dated March 19, 2011. 

Ok, so how does this happen? Did 123 time travel or something? lol!

sMaeLb8LuD8x93Ks5yhmZRBq7K1clH4N

happened before last night, jenny. i blame this huuuuuuuuge moon.... who knows what will happen next???

as a mattter of fact; if you go to page 5, you'll see sue came to us from the year 1927!!!

(you thing its a time-travellers-wife-thing??eek.gifeek.gifeek.gif)

This is for sure a strange site at times.

Morning barbara, Have a nice visit with your mom ( mood thread)

Would love to add photo's to the thread. I don't why but have never been able to do it here!!!

I really wanted to join in with your town thread, it was really nice to see where people live.

will have another go later, as i'm not doing very much will spent some time trying to alter settings

hi maggie, so sorry you 're not able to show the pics. would love to see your town and your old pictures. hope you work out way to do it. is the resting helping for your back?

still hurting, but it will take time, just have to be careful, it's good hubby out to work because i can just do as i please

shouldn't complain really what with everything that is happening in the world.

yeah, think you're right. lots of bad things around. but that didnt keep me from complaining when i was home, not able to do much with my broken ankle or later with my disc-problems....

50943 Went fishing and caught nothing , and now im changing my music station too, and feeling really tired as ive had hardly any sleep :o/

50944 Good morning everyone, even though no one is around, lol.

Nice to see that you are back in 2011, 123!

Would love to see your town, Maggie - hope you will be able to add photos one day. It's so nice to picture where people live, isn't it, kind of like we're taking a little trip!

Hi Barbara, have a nice visit with your mom! Wish I could see mine more often!

Hello Maggie Thanks...I have sent you a pm, not sure if you have got it! Chocolate cake Mmmmmmmmmmm OK!

Hi all, hope you've had a nice and relaxing Sunday!

I had a brunch with my friends earlier, now trying to do the schoolworks but I just can't concentrate on anything...

50953 - omg first number i typed today and had to do three attempts before i got it hopefully right lol!

back home, moms hair is looking great again. we enjoyed the pancakes (even if they werent home-made. don think my mom has the slightest idea how to make the dough, lol, even when her shoulders and arms are okay my mom is the ready-made-queen) kids are ready for school and i just discovered i'm off for 6 days in stead of 5!!! so not working till Thursday.banana.gif

everything present for a lazy evening. except.... jona watching soccer on tv....pfffffffffffff..sick.gifsick.gifsick.gif

50955 - wow great days for you then barbara!!! anything planned for the days off! - besides being in here with your lovely English friend!

will pick up the painting again, zhiv. cause we expect beautiful days in belgiumhappy.gif also will paint livingroom window. and tomorrow we'll have to go look for new chandelier for livingroom and curtains too.