Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bajagirl

Why GIBBO was suspended,...

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

basher1 wrote:

barbara1']don wanna get stuck in the ongoing argument in this thread, but just wanna say: chapeau! great response, economicformula. the way you answer to basher's post, polite and friendly, deserves respect.

cool you understand it....brilliant can you decipher it please....or maybe theres a wee undercurrent here maybe your minds been poisoned by someone....mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i guess when you say 'you' you mean economicformula, and not me, tho its my post you quote, basher?no the you i used was a you to you not a you to economic the you was clearly a you to you.

[quote name='basher1 wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

basher1']cool you understand it....brilliant can you decipher it please....or maybe theres a wee undercurrent here maybe your minds been poisoned by someone....mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i guess when you say 'you' you mean economicformula, and not me, tho its my post you quote, basher?
no the you i used was a you to you not a you to economic the you was clearly a you to you.

then what did you mean by it? i dont know economicformula, never met him. i do know you(although i also never met you in person), and i have had great laughs with you. think your posts often come across more rude than you really mean. but i thought ef post was a nice way to react. even if i dont agree with him defending baja's workmethod. i think he said it in a very peaceful way.

not sure what you think i 'understood', or need to decipher.
btw; whats an undercurrent?eek.gif

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

basher1 wrote:

barbara1']

i guess when you say 'you' you mean economicformula, and not me, tho its my post you quote, basher?

no the you i used was a you to you not a you to economic the you was clearly a you to you.

then what did you mean by it? i dont know economicformula, never met him. i do know you(although i also never met you in person), and i have had great laughs with you. think your posts often come across more rude than you really mean. but i thought ef post was a nice way to react. even if i dont agree with him defending baja's workmethod. i think he said it in a very peaceful way.

not sure what you think i 'understood', or need to decipher.
btw; whats an undercurrent?eek.gif
Ah but do you really know me or are you going by other folks opinions of me because maybe someone that has met me has also met you and given you an opinion of me which is well off the mark????......

EF's post was done in a peaceful way but it seemed all over the place to me i did however appreciate Gregs joke a bit further down 2 post down i think or up i can't remember.

anyways an undercurrent is when something is being said but the true meaning is underneath what is being said kinda like a hidden agenda.

hope thats cleared things up.

seriously.....this thread is still going??? For the love of all things U2, shut this down and move on!

totally agree G, it just now seems to be a place for people to come in and have a go at each other

its time to move on , nothing more to see in here

and yes me adding to it makes it still alive, but it should now be shut down

I don't noo what's goin on 'ere in this here thread. Nor am a gowan ta read through all yiz hyperbole.

In short, and in ma experience wit troubled individuals, the biggest mistake 'ere was for a lass in authority (i.e. Mod) to publically post a thread (i.e. humiliate another user) to the wider U2.com audience. It serves no good, except to draw undue attention to a matter that should have remained private, despite any reasons the Mod would have to the contrary.

I think the 15+ pages of arguments prove that an error was made on the part of the Mod.

Just for the record....was great meeting you Barbara ..so glad I had better things to talk about than 'Old News'....Move on Barry ......

Group hug ! lol

ahhh...Basher...was just kidding about the hug...could you remove your groin from my...

...hmm....

well....

...that wasn't soooo bad.

T'was quick anyway.

On another note:

My Braveheart moment seeing as I have a Scottish heritage goes like this.

Had a hernia surgery about 10 years back. Before I began running I liked to indulge from time to time in a little passive smoke. Was a bit nervous about the surgery mostly because it involved getting shaved in an area otherwise best left not too near a razor and because I was getting a local apposed to having a nap during the procedure.

So, I indluged as it were. Went to the hospital, sat quietly explaining to the OR nurse that it is normal for the turtle to retreat when an unknown women approaches it was a razor. Was fairly relaxed.

They stuck a few needles in. Shortly afterwards I felt no pain. I believe Sting was playing on the OR speaker and that was acceptable.

Within about 20 minutes of being cut open and having a section of my small intestine pulled out, the freezing began to disappear.

I entered into a little experiment. I decided to see how long I could go without requesting more 'freezing'. I decided it was a mind over matter situation and so I just tried to breathe deeply, relax, stay in the moment. I tried to embrace my pain and not run away from it.

This actually lasted for about 5 minutes before the pain just got to a point in which I could not take it any more.

Still being a bit buzzed I decided it was as good a time as sny to suggest to a very nice Jewish surgeon, whom I respected greatly and even more while he held my guts in his hands, " free Scotland ".

The OR nurse looked at me , noticed the grimicing on my face and told the surgeon and his student assitant to "stick him "...which I rightly guessed was to give me some freezing and pain relief.

True story...and why wouldn't it be .

Now...back to regular broadcasting.

Group hug ! lol

ahhh...Basher...was just kidding about the hug...could you remove your groin from my...

...hmm....

well....

...that wasn't soooo bad.

T'was quick anyway.

On another note:

My Braveheart moment seeing as I have a Scottish heritage goes like this.

Had a hernia surgery about 10 years back. Before I began running I liked to indulge from time to time in a little passive smoke. Was a bit nervous about the surgery mostly because it involved getting shaved in an area otherwise best left not too near a razor and because I was getting a local apposed to having a nap during the procedure.

So, I indluged as it were. Went to the hospital, sat quietly explaining to the OR nurse that it is normal for the turtle to retreat when an unknown women approaches it was a razor. Was fairly relaxed.

They stuck a few needles in. Shortly afterwards I felt no pain. I believe Sting was playing on the OR speaker and that was acceptable.

Within about 20 minutes of being cut open and having a section of my small intestine pulled out, the freezing began to disappear.

I entered into a little experiment. I decided to see how long I could go without requesting more 'freezing'. I decided it was a mind over matter situation and so I just tried to breathe deeply, relax, stay in the moment. I tried to embrace my pain and not run away from it.

This actually lasted for about 5 minutes before the pain just got to a point in which I could not take it any more.

Still being a bit buzzed I decided it was as good a time as sny to suggest to a very nice Jewish surgeon, whom I respected greatly and even more while he held my guts in his hands, " free Scotland ".

The OR nurse looked at me , noticed the grimicing on my face and told the surgeon and his student assitant to "stick him "...which I rightly guessed was to give me some freezing and pain relief.

True story...and why wouldn't it be .

Now...back to regular broadcasting.

pmsl at the first lines Greg......and why wouldn't it be quick i don't like to hang around......don't tell me you expected me to phone the next day?????

that is some story there made me wince thats for sure and i think i can "get" the story.

Ahhh Basher my friend...I can see two sticks rubbing together in your head as you walk into a lightbulb and yell..."ureeka".

It's all good.

Beer solves alot until it is too much beer and then it solves nothing...and we just get sick.

My later Father said that to me on his death bed.

At least I thought it was his death bed...he then opened his eyes and sai...." got ya".

So, I killed him.

Hmmm....life is funny.

Ahhh Basher my friend...I can see two sticks rubbing together in your head as you walk into a lightbulb and yell..."ureeka".

It's all good.

Beer solves alot until it is too much beer and then it solves nothing...and we just get sick.

At least I thought it was his death bed...he then opened his eyes and sai...." got ya".

So, I killed him.

Hmmm....life is funny.

yep got it....apologies to you......

you got me with the father thing until i read further dammit i nearly peed myself with that.......and yeah it's all good.

It's all good.

So, I killed him.

Hmmm....life is funny.

yep got it....apologies to you......

you got me with the father thing until i read further dammit i nearly peed myself with that.......and yeah it's all good.

i have no idea what you are suggesting, basher? do i know you, or do i think i know you cause someone told me things bout you? someone i met and you met? i have no idea?!

i know you from posts here and on FB. and altho i think you are harsh and sometimes even agressive, i also think you are not someone who quickly holds a grudge against people. thats my opinion bout you, based on what i read from you. and i realize its just a small part of who you are, so i have no idea if this opinion is anywhere close to the truth.
as for discussing you, the only zootop i have had long conversations with is zhivvy. and believe it or not, we have other sexy men to talk bout. sorry.
and yes this thread is goin on for to long, but i had to say this.
thanx for explaining undercurrent.

WILL U2.COM PLEASE REMOVE THIS OFFENSIVE ONE-SIDED THREAD

This one and the blocked stickied thread too as it is just taking up space!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

joshthetree']WILL U2.COM PLEASE REMOVE THIS OFFENSIVE ONE-SIDED THREAD

blocked stickied thead........that sounds disguting.

[quote name='basher1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

joshthetree']WILL U2.COM PLEASE REMOVE THIS OFFENSIVE ONE-SIDED THREAD

don't even go therewink.gif it will end up on the thread that has no name

[quote name='joshthetree wrote:

basher1 wrote:

Zhivvy']

what ones that im gonna suggest a merge.....tongue.gif

basher1 wrote:

Zhivvy']

what ones that im gonna suggest a merge.....tongue.gif

basher1 wrote:

Zhivvy']

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif