Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

58160 - the last number from the closed thread

58161 - but it should be about 700 less!!!

I admit that i messed up first but then certain Belgian woman came and messed up even worse... but I don't mind!!laugh.gif we all are stressed because of all the uncertainty concerning the Dublin dates!! 

So what's for dinner tonight? I came late from work, too tired to prepare anything, just had some bread, potato salad, avocado, eggs, brownie... interesting combination, isn't it?smile.gif

would love to have some spicy chinese food - tomorrow I need to get chinese take out -dinner!!tongue.gif

58164 - Hi Kertulli! Sounds like a good dinner! We just finished lunch here, had lasagna left over from the restaurant where the lady I babysit for works, it was very good. Then we had keylime mini tarts. God, have I ever blown my healthy eating today, lol. I was thinking Chinese takeout for dinner as I have to go into town for a meeting. But bad idea, its a weight loss surgery support meeting, so I better have healthy as I have eaten so poorly today!

58165 - dinner sounds lovely Kert. I made a nice dinner too - butterbean, chick pea and olive stew with feta cheese! it was good even if i do say so myself lol!

58166 - Mmm, that does sound good Zhivvy! Are you a vegetarian? I basically just eat chicken breasts, so I guess I am a chickbreastarian!!!!

58167 - i am a veggie yes. not a good one though - not as in i eat meat but as in i should eat healthier!

and i have never met a chickbreastrian before lol!

58168 - I just thought of that when I asked if you were a vegetarian, lol. I love veggies and my niece drives me nuts. Her idea of veggies are canned mushy peas and corn, yuck!!!!!

58169 - i love mushy peas and corn but other stuff too - i adore spinach that is my favourite

58170 - Still don't what to eat for dinner yet, but I'm getting hungry.  

58171 - decided yet?

58173 - seems we both had butterbeans then - i love them!

58174 - Mmmm, butterbeans, I shall have to pick some up at the grocery store tonight. Shopping for Jennifer's birthday party - lots of teenagers, my dysfunctional family, and the mom of Jen's drug-dealer crack-smoking stepdad, lol. Don't worry she is a great lady!

I will be eating out as I am in town and busy tonight, not sure, but thinking of a nice salad! MMM, a juicy exploding mango. I might have one this weekend as Jen is out of town and Auntie has the house to herself , lol.

58175 - BTW Zhivvy, I don't care for mushy peas at all, yuck!!! I prefer frozen or fresh as they are firmer and tastier!!! Maggie, I will have to do a search for butterbean stew, sounds yummy!!!!!

58176 - chips and mushy peas from the chippy with loads of salt and vinegar - you can't beat it! come to england and i will show you how good it is!

(and i can give the recipe for my butterbean stew i made tonight if you want )

58177 - I have always dreamed of going to a chippy in England, its a date (whenever I make it, lol). My niece works at a burger/pizza place and they make the best chips ever!! I hate it when she brings home leftovers, lol.

I would love the recipe, thanks so much!!!!!

I am to go shopping and my meeting! Cheers everyone!!!!

58178 - i will PM it to you tomorrow - if i forget remind me please lol!

And as soon as you are over here i will take you to my chippy - or one by the sea so you can have fresh fish with it too (if you eat fish besides chicken breasts lol!)

58161 - but it should be about 700 less!!!

I admit that i messed up first but then certain Belgian woman came and messed up even worse... but I don't mind!!laugh.gif we all are stressed because of all the uncertainty concerning the Dublin dates!! 

you mean another belgian woman was here to count??

58180 - hi one_life! cheating tut tut tut lol! are your posts ok now? hope it is sorted

58181 Hi ladies , just dropping in to say hello , and will post thought for the day after 9am here as I have to give my mum a lift somewhere and wont have time now , but im free all morning till 11amish so its radio all day :o) hope your all well , xxxx oooo :o)

58182 Bye ladies/men I have to go cook now , and thinking of going out later , still deciding but thats not till after 1pm so meanwhile its radio and cooking , so sweet dreams, take care' be' good' xxxx oooo :o)...

58183 - morning all!