Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

Wish to come back in time....sort of....

don want 2030 to come that quick, sue... don wanna be that oldfrown.gif"><div>i

60423 Night barbs, Radio wont be playing much u2 , bc my generation is on so probably listen to radio at lunch time onwards ;o)

60425, Hello patti , nice to see you , hows your health ? hope your feeling much better now :o)

60426 - Hi 123, how are you? I am good thanks, feeling a bit better. Waiting to go to the doctor on Wednesday for the results of my ct scan.

Planted flowers outside today and it looks great!!

60427 Oh I love planting flowers , just hate weeding lol , Im well thank you , could do with more sleep , I hope your CT scan comes out really good :o) I actually thought you could get the results straight away , I hate that type of suspence

60428 - It takes a few days for the results, but I couldn't get into see my doctor any sooner. I am sure its fine, otherwise they would have called for me to come in right away.

I agree, I hate weeding too. I just have some lettuce and tomatoes to plant and I am done. But I have to go help my mom do her planting in a few days.

60429 My mum lurrrrrrrrrrrrrvvvvvvvvveeeeeesss gardening , even weeding :o/ she says its therapudic , I know shes right but I dont love all aspects of gardening lol..................Nice we still have our mums :o)

60430 - My mom is not well so she can't do much, but still buys lots of flowers, lol. It is nice to still have our mums isnt' it?

60431 Its 7.40 am so if Im taking a while to reply I've gone to make a cup of tea :o)

Goodnight all, see you tomorrow..Sorry Patti. Just must go to bed, but I hope you are well...see to next time..

60434 - Goodnight Sue, sweet dreams! Will send you a PM. Its 4:53 pm here 123. Just going to babysit the older boy. We are making homemade french fries for dinner and find a movie to watch.

60435 Kewl patti , I have to go now , got to shower and get ready for my meeting , Have fun with the boy xx Love kids , especially sensitive ones , their so delicate , enjoy your movie, bye bye xxxx oooo

60437 - hello!!!! maybe i shouldn't be in here after all the wine lol!!! i may count wrong!

60438 - Don`t worry Zhivvy, us poor lonely sober souls will correct the counting, lol. How are you doing.

60439 - had a great night! It was the eurovision song contest tonight and we always have a bit of a party for it! This year not many of us but great fun of cheesy pop music and food and wine! Was lovely. Now drooling over Enrique on a music channel lol!!!

60440 - Sounds like a great time. I am babysitting right now, but gotta save money for Dublin 360!!

Enrique was on American Idol the other night!

60441 - Watching Spongebob, lol. Off to make dinner, homemade fries, yummy!! Be back soon!!!

60442 - see you in a bit - and how amazing would it be for it to all finish in Dublin!

60441 - Watching Spongebob, lol. Off to make dinner, homemade fries, yummy!! Be back soon!!!

60442 - MMMMMmmmmm, Patti

60443 - i think after this glass i need my bed lol!! it is 2am already

60444 - Think of the amazing party we would all have in Dublin. I am waiting for the deep fryer to heat up.