Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

hello!! the morning wasnt an overall succes in this house... lena managed to leave too late for school again. on the other hand, silas was really good and left early and cheerfulthumbsup.gif

after trying to get 3 kids out the door in time for school i'm already exhausted again!! thank heaven for my coffee and couchwink.gif

how was your morning, sue?

mad.gif  Mine has not gone to school and is still in bed...bad words left her mouth....mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

those mornings are the worse, sue... jona does it some times, he will go to bed, but then starts playing with his cellphone till late at night. so i have to call him 10 times, while trying to take care of the other 2!! i hate that, then after running up and down stairs so often my knees hurt, he would finally get up to be an hour late!! i hate it!!

i usually manage to get him up, but its worse when hans and me are both on early-shift. on those mornings lena has to get him up, total disaster, ofcourse!!

Last post 5/16/1939 ..........

you're blast from the past again, sue?? pm'ed you back {{hug}}

60546 - morning maggie!! did you get up for the show? was there a feed?

hi maggie!! did you stay up for concert?

very grey and cloudy over here. but gonna paint toenails in pretty shinning rosé (like the wine, lol!) anyway...

60548 - oh wine toes lol!!!! and are you going to be wearing a sock?

roll.gif nope! no socks... not even one! 
btw this reminds me of something silly i did last week. i was wearing nailpolish , but it looked messy, cause scratched and damaged. but had to leave for work. so i grabbed a pad and put some polishremover on and jumped in car. while hans was driving, i removed the nailpolish from one hand, but by the time i wanted to start the other, the pad had dried up!! so there i was at work with pink nails only on left hand.... that looked so stupid, i tried to wear gloves all the time embarassed.gifembarassed.gif

60550 - what a pity you won't have just one sock!!!!

Woops with the nailvarnish!

Have just taken it off my toes - i have naked toes at the moment - but the green nail varnish has stained my toes!

Painting toe nails sounds like a good idea,

Didn't stay up last night, been reading through and another different set list, looking interesting for glasto,

My feet are freezing...

frozen feeth will give you blue toenails, just for free maggie! lol! but i hate cold feeth, hurry up, put some socks on! on both feeth, okay?

60553 Just dropped in today to say I wont be posting thought today, am going to listen to radio till 10pm then im sleeping , need sleep and less stress......................love ya's xxxx oooo Take care and be good always :o)

socks and trainers on and feeling warmer, helped by a run round the house at the thought of Glasto, excitment soon warms you up...

60557.....just wanted to say hi so you knew I survived the weekend...be back later !!

60546 - morning maggie!! did you get up for the show? was there a feed?

no live feed, but check out the set list, back to bed again, soo sleepy. Take care of those wine toes. Good day all.

60559 - setlist was amazing - can't wait to see the dvd of the show!

See you later when you are awake again lol!

60561 - hi Sue, how are you? xxx