Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

58194 - hi sue!

I am listening/watching muse right now and hoping we get it for U2 too!

58194 - hi sue!

I am listening/watching muse right now and hoping we get it for U2 too!

How do I do that?

58196 - link above Maggie

58200 - Hi Sue, I am ok, how are you. Babysitting is over, yeah!!! Off to the store in a minute and then watch the show!!!!!!!!!!!! Hi Maggie, how was the pub.

Hello Patti...red wine beside me....and inside me.tongue.gif

58202 - one Guinness besides me, three more waiting in the fridge, don't have to go to work tomorrow so I'm happy, even more if there is a live feed

58202 - one Guinness besides me, three more waiting in the fridge, don't have to go to work tomorrow so I'm happy, even more if there is a live feed

That would help me stay up till end...happy.gif

58204 - Got home from store in time, but every few seconds the concert keeps cutting out and buffering, ugh!!!! Mmm, red wine and Guinness, enjoy Cash and Sue!!!

58205 - 2nd feed is off and I'm on the third Guinness and fading, my bed is calling ( well not so much I can hear the loud snoring)  I will sleep good tonight, I guess I should of wished for a live feed for the hole concert, must make my wishes more specific next time.

58206 - Feed was off and on, but seemed better towards the end. I was crying my eyes out listening to WOWY. God I love them so much!!!!! No wine or Guinness here, got a headache and feel kinda crappy. But had a Coke and going to make a veggie burger for a late dinner.

58205 - 2nd feed is off and I'm on the third Guinness and fading, my bed is calling ( well not so much I can hear the loud snoring)  I will sleep good tonight, I guess I should of wished for a live feed for the hole concert, must make my wishes more specific next time.

lol

Im going too , listen to radio now , bye bye :o) xxxx oooo

They sounded good tonight , even Bono's voice sounded crisp tonight...

Patti...it's time I was in bed..being it's 4.06am  omg...Have a good rest of day and see to tomorrow/today..

Night night from me.tired.gif  and many seeeeeeeeeeeeeet dreams..wink.gif

58208 - Hi 123 love!!!! How are you doing. Yes, his voice was fantastic!!!!

58209 Im well thank you , really happy today , and I dont even know why lol How abouts you ? :o)

58211 - Night Sue, have a good sleep!!!! Glad you are so happy 123love, that is good to hear! I am good, just really tired and sore and I need some rest. Been too busy all week.

Sorry 123..my head is closing down and every part of me is saying I should be in bed...Yes tonight was good, and I hope I see you tomorrow, glad you are really happy...have the rest of today happy.happy.gif

58212 Well maybe you should catch up on some sleep then , im heading out to so radio and me now , night sweet dreams xxxx oooo :o) Night suee xxxx oooo

tired.gif 58213 tired.gif

tired.giftired.gifThanks Patti and 123 xxxxx

58214 - Its almost 8:30 pm here, but I am going to make it an early night. Goodnite all, take care!!! xxxxxooooo

58215 Happy Sunnyday everyone, seem to be alone in here again tho I hope that means you are all out having a nice relaxing day (or nice deep sleep depending on where you are!)

blue_butterfly.gifGuess everyone is out and about...I am feeling Very naughty, and feel like treating myself to something just for me...maybe bad idea going into town....could come back with anything....roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

Hope ever one is having a goooooood and happpppppy..happy.gif happy.gif happy.gif happy.gif happy.gif  day...blue_butterfly.gif

58217 - hello all it seems that you have all gone away - wgich is what i am doing in a bit - off to enjoy the sunshine :)