Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

60625 - it was fun thanks Terri!! She didn't get any awards but always nice to go!

60625-off for something to eat now,hopefully see you all later.smile.gif

Hi Caz and Terri and Zhivvy

Guess what John, your dear wife has spent more money on flip flops.......What do I get for keeping quiet??????

60629 - LMAO Maggie - don't go telling your new friend on FB what his wife has been up too - but they are pink nad so pretty lol!!!

Will have to think of how i can buy your silence!!!

off to supermarket see you in a bit!

Missed out on something. How do you like facebook?

60631 - Hi Zhiv, Terri and Maggie! Bye Caz, enjoy your dinner!

I have a purse obsession Zhivvy. Everyone has to drag me away from them in the stores. I saw a nice Coach one in the discount store and I wanted it sooo bad, only $157 which was a good deal for the real thing! But, I need to save money for NYC. And Bono the Bag never arrived from Ebay, my first Ebay purchase and it didn't show. The lady thinks she has another one and will send that or else refund my money. I will try with another seller and hopefully I will get one!

Hello Terri, I'm well thanks, busy plotting my next U2 concerts, Anaheim and then Glastonbury,

Have finished my U2 quilt and going to start another one in different colours, I find the process theapeutic.

How's thing with you???

Facebook, Slightly addictive to it.... It's easier to chat on facebook than on here. !!!! But now all my family and friends know the extent of my love for U2....

Have a ticket to see Roger Waters on wednesday performing The Wall...

60635 - MAGGIE - Roger Waters, no way, you luck woman you, I am sooo jealous!!! He was in Vancouver in December and the tickets were impossible to get and if you could they cost a small fortune. Enjoy Maggie!!!

Can't wait to see another of your beautiful quilts!!!

60637 - Kert, hello!!!! How are you? Congrats on Finland winning the World Hockey Championship!!!! Sorry, I owe you a PM.

HI Patti!! Thanks, just came home from the city, people are celebrating and everyone is on great mood!! You know we are crazy about ice-hockey too...smile.gif

Guess Canucks are playing well too?

Don't worry about the pm, I'm happy to hear that everything went wellsmile.gif

How are you Patti? Hope everything is well!! Lots of things happening here...good and bad and mood has been some kind of rollercoaster lately... feels like the whole spingtime has been ups and downs... but that's life I guess!!!

60640 - hello all!!!

Patti - i have a bag thing too! not as bad as I used t be though! I have a gorgeous Gucci weekend bag - it is heavenly (ebay old season bargain!) and when i was in China I managed to get a beautiful Prada messenger bag for about a 10th of the price as over here - when my daughter was born i used it as her changing bag - the poshest baby around lol!!! I hope that you get yours sent from ebay soon!

Now all i need is a pair of Louboutins lol!

And Hi Kert - hope that all ends up being less of a rollercoaster for you soon xxx

Hi Zhiv, thankssmile.gif

Oh yes purses/bags are dangerous!!!! And I love havaianas too... went to Brasil last year and thought that I'll by dozen pairs of them, but they were not as cheap as I had thought... so had to settle for only three pairs...happy.gif

60641 - I want my Bono bag!!! LOL I have a real Louis, but its a teeny one, I believe its just a makeup bag. Jennifer borrowed it a few years ago and broke the strap, grr. A dear friend gave me a Dolce and Gabbana bag last year for my birthday, its just gorgeous. Some people that were my neighbours were selling it at a garage sale, it still had the tags on it (they sell things to raise money for people in Mexico). I fell in love with it, but couldn't afford it. My friend was there and she said "well I am going to buy it". I was sad, but happy for her. Then she said "your birthday is next month, do you want me to give it to you now or keep it for your birthday?" I was thrilled!!!! I bought a Fendi knockoff at a second hand store a month or so ago. It looks real to me, lol.

60645 - Hugs Kert, things will get better hun! My life has been a roller coaster too of late.

I love shoes, but damn arthritis, I can't wear nice ones anymore. But I can wear flip-flops!!!!

60646 (edited, lol)

Hi Maggie, thanks, I'm sure they will. Nothing really serious, sometimes just everything feels difficult.

How was your day?

Did anyone stay awake last night? Was there a feed...? I guess not? Have to check the live thread!

60647 - Not sure if there was a feed. We had mum's birthday dinner last night and watched the Canucks game, so I didn't even turn the laptop on.

I love shoes too!!! Luckily my foot is quite big and that's why all the beautiful and feminine shoes are not so beautiful any more when I take my size... they look more like a canoe... I'm sure it has saved me from bankrupty!!happy.gif

Hope you had a nice birthday party Patti, was your mum happy?