Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

60649 - LOL Kert!!! I bought my niece a pair of BCBG shoes, very nice! (have to buy for her as I can't wear them)

Yes, mum was very happy. We got her a nice cake and I made her a steak dinner. We bought her a Canucks shirt with her favourite player's name and number on the back. She needed cheering up after getting bad medical news the other day.

60651 - Hey everyone, No live feed last night Kert and I made it one then went to bed, still tired from staying up late the last two nights midnight and 1 am I'm a sleeper 5hours hurts the next day. Could of slept all day since it's been raining again for three day strait, but managed a short run (with lots of walking) and 360 Pasadena playing.

Sorry to hear that Patti, hope she will be ok!!! I'm sure that your presents and presence cheered her upsmile.gif 

I should go to bed, early wake up again tomorrow... it's 10.30 and still bright outside and my brain don't understand that I should go to sleep, lol!!

60652 - Hi Nikki, how are you? Good for you going for a run Cash. Its been raining like crazy here, worst Spring on record. Goodnight Kert, sweet dreams!!!!! xxoo

60653 - hello all! Thanks Kert.... I'm feeling better, altho it's only noon here, and i'm already feeling worn out ... and gotta get back to work tomorrow... but i'm sure i'll be better again tomorrow!

Sleep well, tho it must be hard when it is still light out!

It's been raining also here... and cold cold wind... can't belive it's June next month!!

60654 - i don't even know if that made sense! my brain is congested!

Sorry to hear that Patti, hope she will be ok!!! I'm sure that your presents and presence cheered her upsmile.gif 

I should go to bed, early wake up again tomorrow... it's 22.30 and still bright outside and my brain don't understand that I should go to sleep, lol!!

U2 does that too last two nights needed to go to bed but had to stay up. Patti no spring here it feels like Vancouver so much rain it just wont stop. Hey Nikki

60655 - Crazy weather all over the place!!! Glad you are feeling better Nikki!!!! I just wanna sleep and do nothing today.

60567 - raining so hard in Oregon one of our schools in the eastern deserts is flooded!

Lol Nikki, I know what you mean. Guess it's a normal condition for my brain...sick.gif maybe it's a zoo-bughappy.gif

60658 - Thanks Nikki! Hopefully the seller has another bag or else I will purchase one from another seller. I am so sick of rain, but it seems like it might be clearing up. Its usually warm and sunny this time of year.

Lol Nikki, I know what you mean. Guess it's a normal condition for my brain...sick.gif maybe it's a zoo-bughappy.gif

60662 - Good one Kert!  I go for the results of my head/brain scan on Wednesday and I joked in here earlier that it will show U2 written somewhere on my brain. roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

[quote name='PattiU2 wrote:

kerttuli']

Lol Nikki, I know what you mean. Guess it's a normal condition for my brain...
sick.gif
maybe it's a zoo-bug
happy.gif

60662 - Good one Kert!  I go for the results of my head/brain scan on Wednesday and I joked in here earlier that it will show U2 written somewhere on my brain. roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifthe 360 logo will shine right out ! 60663

Did you buy / try to buy it on ebay Patti? Hope you will get your BTB!!!

And let's hope that the raining will stop soon!!

Patti, I'm sure that your brain is perfect. Only U2 written in big letters and lots of their song lyrics in your memory capasity!!roll.gif

60664 well everyone have a wonder ful evening.... and stay dry! and Patti, I'l l be thinking of you on Wednesday... hope the waiting isn't tooo hard. Take care all!

[quote name='nikki1120 wrote:

PattiU2 wrote:

kerttuli']

sick.gif
maybe it's a zoo-bug
happy.gif

60662 - Good one Kert!  I go for the results of my head/brain scan on Wednesday and I joked in here earlier that it will show U2 written somewhere on my brain. laugh.gif

60666 - Scary 666, lol. I bought it on Ebay Kert. I actually bought two so I would have a spare. Its been awhile and they haven't arrived, so I think I will try another seller and ask the other person for my money back.

Thanks Nikki, I am sure everything is fine!!!!

Have a good day Nikki, it was nice to see you again.

And Patti, I'm sure everything is fine, you are on my thoughts too!! (((hugs)))

Have a good day Cash if you're still here! Hope you'll get some sunshine soon.

I'm off now, have to get some sleep now, so see you later again.smile.gif

60667 lol patti , hi ladies men , hows everyone ? Im doing fine , it's 4.04am here , woke up too early again :o/

[quote name='PattiU2 wrote:

kerttuli']

sick.gif
maybe it's a zoo-bug
happy.gif

60662 - Good one Kert!  I go for the results of my head/brain scan on Wednesday and I joked in here earlier that it will show U2 written somewhere on my brain. laugh.gifroll.gif 

I have to go to the doc's on Wednesday too, will be thinking of you..