Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

Hello Zhiv, not sure if you are around.embarassed.gif..I feel so bad not wishing you good luck with your swim yesterday.frown.gif...and then well done with your swim..eyes.gif.Thought about it Friday night when my head was on pillowtired.gif and again all the wrong times yesterdayeek.gif.....

thumbsup.gif

VERY WELL DONE ZHIV WITH SWIM......thumbsup.gif

And remember I said I would sponsor you, let me know how and when.xxxxxxx

58219 Oh how sweet suee , and yes Zhivvy well done with your swim ;o)

Im just dropping in to say hello have a nice day , take care , be good , and seeya all tomorrow :o)

Its bed and radio for me xxxx oooo :o)

Hi all!!

The spring has arrived!! At least sort of! It's been a beautiful and sunny weekendsmile.gifsmile.gif

How are you, hope you've had nice and relaxing weekend!

58221 Im good thank you for asking, about to listen to radio in bed for a while , bit bored on here , maybe when the other album is out there will be plenty to chat about lol , instead of chatting about who the best band is or how crazy the fans are about them or how good their looking or how high or rich they are , frankly I dont care for all that is nothing to me its what I think is worthless sparkle, its kinda a put off I'd rather talk about song lyrics the music or at least something more human like their humanitarism work lol

all this on hello , how are you lol sorry babbling

Hope your well too kerttuli , take care be good , xxxx oooo :o) ;o)

Time for radio now , night xx oo

sssssshhhhh58223...

sssssshhh Hello Maggie...ssssshhhh

I have Elbow new cd loud...should I turn it down  for you?grin.gif

And Hi Sue!! How are you ladies? DId you have fun last night?smile.gif

Hello Kert...I think we were all very good, last night was good....but but I need tooooo be at one of the shows, at some point leaves me a little low, and when it's end of  evening ...well you know...It finished about 4.00am. I got to bed about 4.30am and up 8.30am...4 hours sleep..After all that...hows you?happy.gif

Well done Sue - staying awake almost the whole night!! I miss the live threads, it would have been nice to be with you but I've been too tired, couldn't stay awake... Did you have live feed too??

And we both have to see them... as soon as possible!!!

I'm ok, thanks. Have had a nice weekend, met my friends, went to movies, have been outdoors a lot... finally it's sunny and spring-like also heresmile.gif

A little bit of live thread, from some kind person..but it was a bit hit and miss at times....lot of the time.. It would be amazing a group of us under the same roof all round a lap top...MMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmhappy.gif Glad you had a good weekend. Been out a bit myself..Bluebells are out and smell lovely..I have been a bad girl..bought a blind for the kitchen and put it up last night...some new drinking glasses...and bad bit bought myself a pair of new earrings and something from Edun...Wait for postman in next couple of days...embarassed.gifeyes.gif...If this makes sense, with Hannah asking if she can turn off the cd over and cover again..WEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

58228 - Hi Maggie, Sue and Kerttuli! Hope you feel better Maggie!!! I had a better sleep last night, not as sore. Damn arthritis and fibromyalgia! Wish it was sunny here, we got 2 days of sun for the week so I guess I can't complain, lol.

Hello again Patti...sorry your in pain..we will have to do something about that....lots of chat and nice weather send your way..smile.gif

Sounds good Sue, the shopping I mean!!! You've have had some quality time for yourself, don't blame yourselfsmile.gif

Hi Patti, good to hear that you've had a better night... fibromyalgia must be very painfulfrown.giffrown.gif

So we had a beautiful weekend, but on next week : more snow or at least sleet again... cry.gif

58232 - Good for you Sue, we all need to treat ourselves!!! I plan on doing a bit of shopping today before I pick up Jennifer from the ferry terminal. Don't have much money, but I can't go to the city without getting something, lol.

Thanks Sue and Kert for the wishes!!!! We have had the worst winter/spring here, yuck!!! But I am sure that come July and August I will be complaining about how damn hot it is!!!

How long do you have snow for...or is that a silly question? OK! its gone 7.00pm and I have not had anything to eat yet....so I need make my way to the kitchen and put something together, BIG question is WHAT?  See you in a short while.wink.gif

58234 - Hope you find something yummy to eat Sue! I will be going out for dinner as I am going to the city this evening. Not sure though, mom will be with me and she is the most boring eater in the history of the world, next yo Jennifer, lol.

Wow, hope you don't get snow or sleet Kert! We has a bit of sleet last week, but didn't last. We are the warmest part of Canada with a Mediterranean climate, but with El Nino its been crazy for weather!

See you soon Sue!!!!

We shouldn't have snow any more, but the winter has been expectionally cold, long and snowy this year!!! Luckily the snow has been melting pretty fast in this week... hopefully it will be gone before May!!!

Have a nice dinner Sue, hope you'll find something good to eat. I was lazy and just warmed up some pasta from yesterday... (and also ate some chocolate pie... but it was the last slice, so I can start healthier life tomorrow, lol)

58236 - my dinner is coming from the other end of the phone lol!

can't be bothered with cooking (see modd thread - not in a good one!)

58237 - Sounds good Kert! I had a chocolate brownie tart last night and one for breakfast. I am so bad but sometimes we just gotta do it!!!

What did you order Zhiv? Something yummy I hope!

Francis Q. Kittycat is snuggled next to me and we are watching the Vertigo concert and tv is crap today!!!!!

58238 - not ordered but will be indian. - need some spices i think!

And nothing nicer than cuddling up to kittycats lol!

58239 - Indian sounds great! I live in a small town so have to go to the city to order Indian, but they do make a good chicken curry in a couple places here. Where my niece works, they make a real good one!!!!

Indian food - yum!!!tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif
I had yesterday some indian vegetable balls in spicy tomato sauce (Malai Kofta?) - it was soooo good!!!tongue.gif