Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

Ok that's interesting again, looks like I've posted in year 1949....nice...

58243 - how is it in the 1940's Kert? is it nice or do you prefer today's world? lol!

and we have a few indian restaurants in my town - i love indian food and yes naan bread is coming too!

you should all come here for dinner one day!

58243 - Thanks Kert!!! Mmmm, have some nice jarred Vindaloo sauce in the cupboard, so may make that tomorrow night for dinner! Really, 1949??? LOL, my mom was 4 then!!!!!

58244 - hey Patti that means our mums are the same age then - she was 4 in 1949 too lol!

catch you later food on way and i am hungry!

58245 - That's cool Zhivvy, lol. Enjoy your dinner! I am off to clean up a bit, then shower and off to the city

58247 - Screwed up the numbers!!! Yes, come for Indian food and mushy peas/fish/chips!!!!

I'm off too, going to bed - trying to wake up early and go to dancing lesson tomorrow morning...

Have a good day Patti and Zhiv sleep well - everything feels better tomorrowsmile.gif

Hi Patti, Zhivvy & Kert

Hope you are all enjoying the day, evening etc..

Just had some food, chick peas in tomato sauce & chocolate brownie

58251 - Hi Maggie, I haven't left yet, lol. I am so lazy today!!!! Your dinner sounded great! I am going out so not sure what to have. The restaurant where we are going is good, lots to choose from, but nothing too healthy.

58253 - Thanks Maggie, are you feeling better???? Just watching tail end of Vertigo - All because of you, allllll because of youuuuu .......

I should go, have an hour to shower, get ready and put laundry away before I leave. Can't get me arse in gear.

58254 - hello all, i have had my indian food - yummy and now stuffed lol!

seems i have missed you all

I'm lurking in the depths of the blogs, not going to be here for long. Need an early night on an early shift tomorrow.

@Zhivvy {{{{ GIANT HUG}}}} all will be well...

58256 - thanks Maggie. have fun down in the blogs - i may pop down there myself soon

xxx

58257 Strangest thing happened an old guy tought enough to do damage or mischief tried to hop in my car and demand for a lift, I said no and drove off.........................

And while shopping some guy followed me to ask for my phone number , he said first time he asked a complete stranger out , he said it was my eyes , I explained I only date Jehovah's witnesses but he said hes fine if im one lol trying to explain to him (muslim) that the other person has to be like me lol what a strange day , what next ?

58258 Anyway im going now to listen to radio :o) bye bye xxxx oooo sweet dreams

58259 - morning all! just about woken up and off for a shower now!

58260.......good morning everyone.......got tramped by a horse last night and broke a toe.....I was wearing slippers, so I have only myself to blame.

58261 Oh thats horrible polly , hope it mends asap........................................

I just thought i'd drob by and see whats happening...............................not much by the looks of things......................lol

58262 Im so happy for a change that I cant believe it , so goodnight to everyone and have a nice day or sweet dreams , its bed and radio for me , bye bye xxxx oooo :o)

58263.....I'm doing good...I'm used to limp, because of my knee. lol

Polly just read last page about your toe...how are you, hope you are not in toooooo much pain.

58266...I'm fine. Not in so much pain but now I'm going home and have to put on my shue....so good luck to me..See you later !!