Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

I read about the Grimsvötn too... it looks very scary, it's difficult to think how dark it can be in the middle of the day!!frown.gif 

Ok finally time for lunch.. and a glass of red wine too!!! =) see you later!!

60863...OK.....see you later, my boss will be here soon !!

60864 - see you later Polly and have a good lunch Kert!

60865-hi again,back from town,not been paid yet so couldn,t do any shopping,so it will be make something out of the freezer for tea tonight,need to take the dog out but it pouring down here at the min,so will wait awhile to see if it goes off,laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif,but i don,t think it will,

60866 - chucking it down here too - had to rescue bunny from the garden!

60867-aah poor bunny,i think i am going to get very wet when i take the dog out,he loves puddles,so i don,t think it will be a very long walk today,it,s far too windy for an umbrella,i could do with ants fishing waterproof suit.lollaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

60868-the rain has gone off abit si i am going to risk taking him out now as he keeps trying to jump on my lap and moaning at me to take him,see you in abit when i,ve dried off,lollaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

60869 - seem to have missed you Caz - had to go and shower lol! Should have just gone in the garden!

60870.....my boss went to the post office....doesn't look like he's coming back !!

60871 - lol Polly, does he often do that!

60872......he usually tells us if he's coming back or not.......maybe I just didn't hear it !!

60872 - Good morning! Lots of counting so far today to read through! Sorry the weather is so bad for everyone. Its sunny and cloudy here. Queen Victoria day holiday and I have the day off, yeah!! Picking up mum soon, we will watch the Victoria Day parade on tv here. Its quite a big event! Going to make french toast for mum, Jen and I.

xx oo ladies!!!

60873 - oh french toast - yummies!!!!

60876 - I will have to pop over and try it Patti!

60877 afternoon everyone! happy.gif

60878 has anyone heard from Jen...or has she run off with Larry d'ya think?laugh.gif

60879 all the blue lights have gone off frown.gif was it something I said?? LOLeyes.gif

60881 - Man was I sleepy just awoke from an afternoon siesta, not good wont be able to sleep toningtfrown.gif. Great you are enjoying the Queens b-day Patti.  Weekend known as May 2-4 weekend since most Canadians go camping and party and drinks lots of beer. Mine was reserved for work frown.gif and helping my brother move, still sore and no thank you. Weekend is already over, they go too fast.

60882 - oh lucky you with a siesta lol!!!

and Jen is at the airport ready to fly to SLC - she posted on FB!

60883 - Yeah Jen, no kids Zhiv otherwise I probably would of been woken up pretty fast.

60884 - kids are great for waking you up in the afternoon!

60885 - Making you laugh too, I was good at that.