Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

Hi Nikki!!! Yes it's a crazy world... and crazy timezones!!laugh.gif
Did you hear any live feed from Salt Lake City btw?
Sleep well!!

60957 - no live feed.... at the very beginning a little sketchy noise, almost recognizable as U2, but then it fizzled out! Have a lovely day, and maybe i'll catch up with you later! =)

Too bad...ohwell.gif I was almost sure we'd have feeds from US shows... hopefully later we will!!

See you later Nikki, good night!

60958 - YEAH CANUCKS!!!! Nice win in double overtime!!! Off to the Stanley Cup finals!!!!!

Thanks Kert!!!!!

Hi Nikki!!!

I heard a couple songs on the live feed before it cut out. What I hear sounded good!!!

The game must have been veeery exciting!! DId you watch it on tv?

Hope we'll get more feeds!!! Even if it's almost a tease to listen to them...!!!

60960 - Of course I watched it Kert, lol. Screamed and cried when they won, I am so excited!!! It was very stressful!

The feed was not working, then just audio and it was fine, then it left again. Not fair! I wont be recording it when I go, I get too excited, it would be shaky and all you would hear is my screaming and my horrible singing, lol. Besides, my beautiful new Android phone has a crappy battery!

Oh dear, the hockey games are not too good for your health eitherwink.gif but I know, it can be so exciting!!!

LOL, I have thought too that no one could listen if I'd send/ record a live feed... it would be terrible!!! I remember a WOOOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOO girl from some Europe show last year...she was screaming all the time... it was quite funny, lol!!!

60922 - The games make my blood pressure go up for sure, lol. But it is very exciting and the Canucks have never won the cup before!

I went with a friend, my niece and her friend to see Backstreet Boys a couple years ago. My niece recorded a song and all you could hear was her sing doing the worst singing and my niece screaming Nick you are gorgeous, lol. We laughed so much afterwards!

But if the blood pressure goes up because of something what's nice and makes us happy, I think it has to have also positive effects!!

LOL, I can imagine how the Backstreet Boys recording sounded, lol!!

But if the blood pressure goes up because of something what's nice and makes us happy, I think it has to have also positive effects!!

LOL, I can imagine how the Backstreet Boys recording sounded, lol!!

60924 - Yes, its good stress, not bad stress, lol!!!!

Actually the BSB was a very good concert, they put on a great show! Lots of good songs to sing along with.

Yeah I belive they had a good show, i meant that your niece's singing must have been funnysmile.gif

I would love to go to some concert in the summer... unfortunately I guess I won't have a possibility to see u2cry.gif but for example Foo Fighters, Linkin Park and James Blunt are coming to Helsinki in June... maybe they could be some kind of consolation...

60926 - Those are some good acts coming to Helsinki! James Blunt was here a few weeks ago, wish I would have seen him, we dont get many concerts close to us.

Its 11:15 pm so I am off to bed. Have a good day Kert!! xx oo

Hello... a quiet afternoon on zoo...ohwell.gif I'm having my afternoon coffee (with lots of milk and a pinch of vanilla sugartongue.gif) and reading a book...

coffeebath.gif

60930.......don't drown in the cup Kert......I just had coffee and icecream...and my boss left..he's gonna go to some football mach in another city.....the local club is playing there!!

60931 Hello everyone , just thought I'd drop in and say hello , am going back to bed as its 12;12am here so take care xxxx oooo

eyes.gif

I've replaced coffee with red wine... because I'm worth it, lollaugh.gif

Hi Kert,

Hope you are enjoying your red wine, alcohol free evening for me tonight!!!!

Just going to take a read back to see what every one has been doing!nerd.gifnerd.gifnerd.gifnerd.gif

60935 - evening all!

60936 Goodmorning everyone hope we are all well , I had some sleep ,still tired though , today got so much to do , have to go shopping , pay bills and do some cooking for a friend , but will surely miss you all and will listen to the radio from miday onwards , take care be good :o) xxxx oooo

60937 - Good evening! Hi 123!!!!!! I had a very busy game and was excited to see Bono and Edge on Idol, it was great!!!

60938 - It was great Patti, will be going to bed soon your other boys kept me up late last night.