Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

Zhiv just read mood thread..{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{hugs for you}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

hope you can talk to me...you know you can if you wish..

58267 - ouch Polly - that sounds painful! hope it heals soon

And Hi Sue- I am not to bad thank you, in a much better mood that i was yesterday. A good sleep and rest and a new day and i am nowhere near as grumpy as i was lol!

how are you?

Hello Zhiv, not sure if you are around.embarassed.gif..I feel so bad not wishing you good luck with your swim yesterday.frown.gif...and then well done with your swim..eyes.gif.Thought about it Friday night when my head was on pillowtired.gif and again all the wrong times yesterdayeek.gif.....

thumbsup.gif

VERY WELL DONE ZHIV WITH SWIM......thumbsup.gif

And remember I said I would sponsor you, let me know how and when.xxxxxxx

58268....Above from page 20...firstly ok.

58269.I'm ok...Easter school hol's started, so not sure what is going on here...if you know what I mean!

Could you tell me how to send you money..can I send it to you?

58270 - sorry not ignoring you - went to post office and didn't log off

Thanks for all the support for my swim - i will pm you the link for the sponsorship later on tonight.

I am feeling much better today - i think that yesterday was just one of those days etc... and I was playing evil wife to the extreme!!!! poor hubby!

have to dash now- have a bored daughter - hope that you are around later xxx

Mouse is playing upmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif and daughter stretched out on sofa asking whats for dinnermad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif...double mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

I have been at work alllllllllllll day, and daughter has been doing?????????????????????,first day of school Easter hol's...mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif....so going off for a while...see in a hour or so..

58272-good afternoon,hows everyone today,smile.gif

58273-oh well no one to talk to ,will pop back later and see if anyone is around,frown.gif

58274 - Sue, sorry that your daughter is winding you up, and not helping etc...

and hi caz hope you are well!

58275 - hello all! I really should be working on my final project for my master's, but I'm having a hard time thinking at the moment. It's due next week, and I really don't think I'll finish it. That's okay, though. I'll just continue working on it during summer. I've decided not to stress too much over it. 

58276 - hi Jen! that is good that you don't need to stress about your masters work and can do it over the summer!" Are you still gonig to try and get it done next week though?

58277 - I am still going to keep working on it this week. I've actually arranged to take a few days off from work to work on it. 

58278 - I've decided just to not stress about it. I'll finish the project when I finish. Mind you, if I don't finish by next week, my graduation date gets pushed back by a term. 

58279 - well good luck on getting it finished etc.... but if you have to wait a term i guess it isn't too bad xx

58280 - waiting a term isn't so bad. I just need longer to get it done right. This project is very writing-intensive, and I'm having to write about myself and what I know. I have to convince the professor that I know my stuff. I've actually never had to do anything of this sort and probably never will again...and did I mention that writing is my weakest skill.

58282 - Hi Caz!

And Jen - if you need any help in someone reading through your work etc.. i can help. Currently worknig my way through my cousin's thesis to check it all for her. I really don't mind doing it for you if you think it will help jen x

58283-how you doing today.

58284 - much less grumpy than yesterday lol! had a lovely day with my little girl

how are you?

58285-thats good,im sure eleanor has kept you busy all day,i,m good been doing some indoor gardening today,pots and compost everywhere,lol

58286 - Sounds like us (well john) yesterday doing the garden!

We have been getting things sorted for when barbara comes on thursday! - it is amazing how people coming makes eleanor tidy her room so well!

58287-laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif.i think at the mo i,ve got more things in pots indoors than outside as it,s still abit cold to put some of the veggies outside,i bet eleanor is looking forward to barbara,s visit,happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

58288 - Eleanor is soooooooo excited lol!

58289- i can imagine that she is,banana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

58290 - so am i too!