Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

61070......sorry I left you too...I was talking to my sister.......good night Caz !!

61071 - did something just change in here or have I been staring at the screen too long. Freaky

61072 Oh so sweet what lovers do for each other,I see it everywhere , such positive stories despite the negativity around us , makes me want my soul mate faster lol wherever he may be , just wants to squeeze him so bad.. but for now i'll just have to cuddle my mommy lol or my doggy , hope everyone is well I didnt get back to sleep last night , so am feeling a little tired , hope everyone enjoys a good show , wish I was there , but then I'd surely get squashed being so short , dont know if I could handle that with my side effects of the medication , expecting another week of it :o( but hopefully after I will have settled in..Just realizing how cheared up I am when im down by U2 , The words of the songs lift me up make me feel like somebody , make me feel alive and special and that why I love U2 so much..

All in favor say '' I ''

lol hope everyone is well , enough talk from me , must crawl back in my shell xxxx oooo

Morning..........

Not a very nice day here in Herts, cold & windy.

Going to the market to get some fruit and veg and the need to stock up on wine for the weekend.

Hope everyone is relaxing xx

Caz, hope to see you later xx

61054 - hello all!!! Assembley was lovely! And now she has three weeks from school - 1 week half term and two weeks on holiday with my parents

And in case you are wondering Sue - Eleanor is fully litter trained!!!

rolleyes.gif61074....Glad you enjoyed the Assembley...Three weeks hol's for Eleanor...lucky girl.happy.gif

Glad to hear " Eleanor if fully litter trained"roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

rolleyes.gifOH! Forgot number....think I got away with it..rolleyes.gif

61075..bored.gif

rolleyes.gif Once again it looks everyone has gone....so I shall go, clean the kitchen....and hope there will be someone to say hello to later.bored.gif

60178 Hi my friends , im just droppin by to say hi and that I doubt i'll be in tomorrow because I have a full day assembly tomorrow , but will be thinking of you , if I get a chance i'll drop in early in the morning , so take care , be good and seeya tomorro night , for now I will be listening to the radio a little while then of to sleep , Medication is making me feel odd lol bye bye xxxx oooo

Oh Maggie!...Between me posting....and you posting, looks by 4 mins...and still I missed you....bored.gif

Didn't put all I should....try a chat later. AH!grin.gif

It's so cold and grey here...Jen's pictures warmed me up a little...but in need of milk for a large mug of HOT coffee..round the corner I must go.......................grin.gif

Jen amazing pictures...tongue.gif cute.gif wink02.gif

60181 - seems like no one is around!! but i will say hello anyway!

60182 Hello , just dropping in before I go out , have a lovely day , sweet dreams.. and take care xxxx oooo

60183 - it seems to be quiet in here at the moment

60184- seems like it's been quiet here today? we've been out cleaning up the yard and garden.... an endless job that neither of us has a lot of enthusiasm for!! must go find Jen's pics!!

and....... ONE MORE WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

60185 - Hi! This place needs a chat room. I don't usually come in this thread, I'll have to start paying more attention to it. Hope you're all doing well, I'm bored, as usual. I need a job, even though there's lots I should be doing around the house.

Hello anyone around on this Sunday morning..rolleyes.gif

Morning Sue,

I know, only 4 minutes...... but like surrenders says, need to be able to chat on here like facebook.

I post here then wander over to another thread and have no idea someone else has popped in unless I keep flicking backward and forwards.

Typical english weather today, still very windy................. I'll be wobbling on my bike again!!!!!

@ Nikki, I can see you have left me a comment, but it does take over a day for me to actually see/read comments!!!!!!!! so am not ignoring you.

Does this happen to anyone else??????????

Hello Maggie...I am glad to see you around.....if you are still around...I'm having problems with this lap top...it will not let me go onto U2 COM. now and again..mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

Yes, I appear to have some loading problems, thought it was my laptop. Maybe it is the site. Can't get to the photos at all....

I have been writing with out my glasses...boy now with on and I can see SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOO much better..Daughter sayes it's our Crap Top...

saying that the interent has a fault and it cant go onto that website, but the website is fine it is the laptop that is saying it isnt right, saying-internet has stoppped working, and so the webpage is desabled for that current time.mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

Daughter wishes to use the lap top is it's bye for now....TTFN??????????????????????????????????????mad.gif

60193...cute.gif

Well hello...anyone around.rolleyes.gif.

Well, I have had a shower, washed hair, changed my bedding and cleaned my room...wink02.gif...now some lunch...

Anyone around...rolleyes.gif

I spy Maggie's blue light on..smile.gif