Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

Hello Zhivvy..I new there was something I should have bought when I was at the shops...A LARGE BIT OF CAKE!!!!frown.gif

Maggie was talking about having a carrot cake at lunch time...Sometime the need for something VERY BAD is a must.happy.gif

So what sort of cake are you making....grin.gif

60215 - Sue i think you are right a bank holiday normally means wet and cold lol!

And as for shoes left around try having a welsh man around the house - wrose than a teen for leaving stuff around lol!

And i hope the cake turns out as planned!

Thanks Sue, for getting us back in the track in counting!!laugh.gif

Zhiv, can't wait to see your cake!!smile.gif

60217 - i will do my best to not mix up the numbers!!!!!

60217 - I still can`t count apparently, lol.

Have a good holiday Sue and Zhivvy! Ours was last Monday!

Hi Kert! Hope works goes good for you! How was the dinner with your family

Wet and cold also here at the moment... But next week it should be sunny and more than +20C....happy.gif

60214 - What the heck was I doing with the numbers??? Doing too many things at one, grrrr.

I know Sue, I know, lol. My niece's pageant is soon so there is lots to do and my mom has had lots of medical appointments, plus work, so yeah, lol. But this week is not too bad, not working much, which sucks money wise, but it gives me a bit of a chance to rest and catch up with housework.

I get no help either Sue! Teenagers, ugh. Do this, do that, buy me this, buy me that, but no help in return. I keep asking her to pick up her shoes at the bottom of the stairs, but no. I tripped and fell over them this morning. You must have heard me swearing, lol.

Zhivvy, can`t wait to see the cake!!

60223 (I think # is right) - Ugh, don't talk about teenagers. Anything my son touches is just left anywhere, clothes, shoes, dishes, silverware, etc.  Drives me insane!  I can't tell you how many times I've almost broken my neck tripping over his shoes.

Thanks Sue, for getting us back in the track in counting!!laugh.gif

Zhiv, can't wait to see your cake!!smile.gif

60224.laugh.gifMe help with numbers...thats a first...laugh.gif

Zhiv wait to taste the cake......if only we / I could... now I have the need to have something suger, sweet and BAD!!!!laugh.gif

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif Sorry forgot to put number...laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Dinner was very good!! It was so nice to meet mom and my brother... My brother and his girlfriend are going to have a baby on September.. so I'm going to be an aunt!! And I also will be a godmother!smile.gif

HI Surrenders, hopefully the thunderstorm is over already!!

60227 I think is the # we're suppose to be on, which is this one. I went back and counted....lol.

Thunderstorms stayed a little south of us, but dreary day for sure.

60221 - it is my U2 sponge cake!!! you'll have to wait for the pics! hope it works out!! and then we can all have a slice!

off to clean up the mess in the kitchen now - see you all later!

60229...Many thanks Surrenders...for number..I'm running outside to get washing off the line......IT's IN your HANDS...

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

[quote name='suee wrote:

kerttuli']

Thanks Sue, for getting us back in the track in counting!!
laugh.gif

Zhiv, can't wait to see your cake!!
smile.gif

60224.laugh.gifMe help with numbers...thats a first...laugh.gif

Zhiv wait to taste the cake......if only we / I could... now I have the need to have something suger, sweet and BAD!!!!laugh.gif

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif Sorry forgot to put number...laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

I just had a litre of chocolate ice cream..embarassed.gifembarassed.gifembarassed.gif at first I had a small portion, then a little bit more and again a little bit more... and suddenly it was all gone!!!embarassed.gif I must be insanesick.gif

Kert...You are not helping me...going to have to see what I can find in my cupboards...Have a bar of plain chocolate...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Zhivvy, while I was getting washing off the line, there was 2 very large sea guls just watching my every move..nono.gifnono.gif

I know how much you don't like them...

Now I'm thinking about putting the heating on....just for a few mins...wth.gif

60232 - yuck Seagulls!!!! scary birds lol!

Not sure what happened to mine above....bit space for Zhivvys cake...or maybe be it was the seagullslaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

60219 - Teenager, blah!!!!!

Congrats Kert!!! That is awesome you will be an auntie!!!

Sue, i should have sent half of the ice cream to you....sick.gif

Seagulls.... really don't like them either!!! Ok they are just birds, but it's not nice when they start to attack and catch food etc. from peoples hands...mad.gif

looks like you need some extra-space Suelaugh.gif

Hope you found something from your cupboards Sue!! I never have anything in mine, because if I buy something, I eat it right away. I'm a hopeless case, lol

... MMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm space forCAKE/ CHOCOLATE ICECREAM!!!!!!

So soon we can call you Auntie  Kert  AH!roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

60238 - that is great news Kert!

Cake is now cooling - but not quickly enough! want to finish it now!

Yes it is!!! I'm so happy for my brother!smile.gif

60240 - i bet you are :)))