Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

60241 - back from my travels to Denver and Salt Lake City...now waiting for Anaheim!

Hi Jen! Oh you are having amazing U2-weeks!!! I'm happy for you!! Your pics are so great, thanks for sharing them! So Anaheim shows are next week, aren't they...?

60243 - Hi Kert! Anaheim is not for a couple more weeks. I'll get to see the show from a different perspective. I've got seats for both of those shows. I think it will be nice to see it from a little further away.

So you have a little bit time to calm down before Anaheim.. smile.gif 
I've been on three shows, once on inner circle, once on red zone and once on seats... the stage looks amazing from seats, I think it's great to see the show from that perspective too!! Are you going to see Nikki in Anaheim too?

60245 - When all is said and done, I will have seen 5 shows. Once from the inner circle, twice from outside the circle (once at front rail), and twice from seats. I am planning to see Nikki in Anaheim. Maggie also said she is going, so the plan is to see her also.

After Anaheim, next up is my trip to Ireland and my visit to Zhivvy. It's an exciting year for me!

Wow, very exciting and amazing year for you indeed!!happy.gif lots of travelling, seeing U2-shows and "U2-friends", that's so great!

I just checked the cake competition thread... the cakes looks so goodtongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

60247 - I haven't been in there yet. It started around the same time I was leaving for Denver. I'm going to go check it out now.

60230 - Hmmm, I had posted and it disappeared. Gremlins again!!!!

Its sunny and warm, yeah! 12:30 pm and not dressed yet, lol. I did drive my niece and her friend to the community hall for some pageant practice so I have done something. Nice to just relax, awwww!

Off to shower soon, then visit my mum for a bit.

Mmmmm, chocolate ice cream Kert!!!

Relaxing is sooo nice Patti....smile.gif i've done it about nine days, lol.
Hope your mum is feeling better!!

I'm off to bed... have to wake up early tomorrow.indifferent.gif

Good day / good night everyone, see you tomorrow/later again!

60248 - UGH!!! My posts are coming up so late for some reason!

60232 - yuck Seagulls!!!! scary birds lol!

60250 - Zhivvy, check out the mobile pics I added to FB today.  There is one that you will really like!!!tongue.gif

60251 - i think i may be scared patti lol! - but will have a look

Jen - can't wait to see you over here!

And finished my cake - just posted the pics!

60252........hi my beautiful friends......just wanted to say Good night....see you tomorrow........sneaking !!

Hello anyone around..smile.gif

See your blue light is on Jen....are you around?

60254 - hi Sue!!! just back from a sleep so i can stay up for the feed!!!

Hello Zhivvy. Was thinking about staying up, not sure I can manage it! Is it 3:00am? tired.gif

I saw your cake.....very good, and how long did it take you putting on the silver balls? laugh.gif

60255 Morning everyone , now zhivvy thats devotion ;o) Hi suee :o) I got up early this morning about 4 am but was tired and tried and tried and tried to get back to sleep but nada so I wanted to get on here and see you all cause I missed ya's ,, yesterday I had an assembly , It went okay but I still feel strange on these medications , so I cant drink for the moment its not safe :o( but I know I will eventually drink some alcohol just not yet lol hope your all well :o)

60256 - It took me forever!!! i nearly gave up halfway through but over 2 hrs for the balls lol!!

Yes it is 3am start!!! - waking up a little now but need to find my glasses to read screen!

Hello 123.....Not seen you around for a long....well not been here the same time as you....good to see you. Sorry you are have had problems with sleep and medications..Take care...

Not sure I can last....wink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

60258 Thank you suee :o) must go look at your cake zhivvy

60259 - i wouldn't have done without sleep! it had better be worth it - and still haven't gone and got my glasses lol!

60261 - lol!!! I do have the patience of a saint LMAO!

60262 I have to go for about 15mins and do some dishes , brb hopefully for a live feed :o)