Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

OK!!! Zhivvy we will see how long I last..laugh.gif...So what should I be on, for a fun....live get to gether.....happy.gif

60364 Sure would love a drink' but my head is dancing around at the moment :o( If I remember correctly we could expect a different consequence :o(

60365 Well that was a brilliant live feed , I have to go have lunch now but be listening to the radio :o) and at 4 I have to take my dog to the vet , so see you all tonight , if im ok and not tired , sweet dreams xxxx oooo

60366 - Hello everyone, I am off to bed. Missed the feed from Winnipeg, ugh. Had to take my niece for a driving lesson and do some typing for her. But that's ok, I will check out YouTube! Hope everyone is good and will cya all tomorrow! Hugs!!!!!

Hello...after maybe 2 hours shut eye I'm sitting here...not sure how much I will be able to think/do today.....head still full of couple of hours back fun time..then when I did come in lounge with large mug of coffee and toast...put TV on to U2 Vertigo.....Good way to start the day.......second time round...laugh.gif 

60368.......good morning.....as promised...sneaking !!

Hello Polly...waiting for washing machine to finish, so I can put on line...How are you?

60370.....I'm fine, just had my lunch. Ate some Icelandic liver sausage....it's my favourit I had it in the freezer since Christmas !!

60371 - just got up, still at the only coffee stage lol!

60272...that's what happen when you're up all night. lol......must work now...see you later !!

60273 - was worth it though a great feed and a great show!!!!

See you later

Hello Zhivvy....think I'm now in second gear...two coffees later and some toast..smile.gif

60275 - i'm on second coffee, toast in a bit - just worting out laundry too!

Mines on line.....thinking about having a sit down, but if I do that....it may take me a while before getting up again!!!!laugh.gif

60277 - raining hard here so on the maiden inside!

Hello Nikki....about two hours shut eye...I have a list of things to do today in my head.....no sure it's going to happen...laugh.gif

Hows you?

60279 - good tired though!!!

60279 - I'm good!  But then the live feed happened in my time zone!!  laugh.gif so I got a normal night of sleep (albeit a little short! but that's normal for my work days.....)

wasn't it GREAT!

60280 - worked out that i will be around for the next three too - woo hoo!!!! - and then away for Anaheim, but seeing i will be sunning myself on a beach i am not complaining!

60281 - need to go and shower to wake up lol!!!

Just been watching this - gorgeous!

60282..Loved it, and the sound was fantastic......just a little sad at the end...when my head was on the pillow...

Will be thinking of you in a week or so...hope you are able to take some pictures...wink.gif

60282 - zhivvy thank you!  That was beautiful....  now off to work...  Bye you two!  (U2 wink.gif)

Many many thank Zhivvy....happy.giftongue.gifwink.gif

60285 - can't stop watching it - so yummy!