Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

60465 - Hi Zhivvy, glad you are enjoying your day! I went into the chiropractor to make an appointment and the receptionist said `Patti you really need to stop picking up hitchhikers`, lol.

Pimms, I really need to try it one day! How convenient, the liquor store is next to the chiropractor, so when I go in an hour I will see if they carry it. If not, will get some when I go into the city on Monday.

Patti it's a sit out side in the sun/shade drink....and very enjoyable..

Think maybe  birthday girl kert.... should have a glass and one for you and me .CHEERS..

60467 - Hi bye just in for two mins, on lunch, what a nice day today. Will get to enjoy it in about a n hour when I ride my bike home from work. Hope everyone is well (((hugs Zhiv))), Hope there is a game tonight Patti need something to watch. be back later.

60468 - Its like that here as well Sue, supposed to be hot and sunny for a few days!!! I can finally enjoy my nice yard! Hi Cash!!!!!! No game until tomorrow night Cash, don`t know why there was such a long break.

Is that hockey by any chance...laugh.gif

Don't think I can say enjoy..grin.gif....lok out out for any man with thumb out wishing for a lift AH!!!!

He's not going to live that down for a long, long time..roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

See you later...smile.gif

Going off to grab a bite to eat...and in a while a glass of something....wink.gif

60473 - Awwww, feel so much better, I was totally out of whack! Barely hurt and the great pressure is gone!

Just relaxing for a bit, then will go sit outside when the 10 yr old I watch gets back from school. Go outside with him and the puppy!

What did you have for dinner Sue, we are having bacon and eggs tonight|

60468 - Its like that here as well Sue, supposed to be hot and sunny for a few days!!! I can finally enjoy my nice yard! Hi Cash!!!!!! No game until tomorrow night Cash, don`t know why there was such a long break.

60474 - Ah no game, what to do guess i'll go out drinking then, this nice sunny weather makes me want to got out, arg can't do that either have to work tomorrow. What boring  Friday I am to have. Puppies are so fun.

60476 - looks like i have missed everyone! ah well, not about tomorrow so see you all on sunday!

60477 - I am here, talked with a friend on the phone for a couple hours, my ear wants to explode now, lol, She is a talker!!!!

Cash, I can`t go drinking I am babysitting, ugh. The sun left here, now its been cloudy, grrr. Forecast said sun, hmmm.

60478 - i can do hours on the phone!!! 3 hours upwards lol!

60479 - I usually can too, but I am so sore and this friend talks non-stop, the same thing over and over, lol.

60480 - oh no not the same thing!!! no we change the subject - but always ends up back at men and sex lol!

60483 - Sadly no, Cash, lol. I will look when I go to the city on Monday. I live out in the sticks, lol.

60484 - I alway forget to look for it at the liquor store. I wonder if they even have it. You live in one of the most beautiful places in this huge country. Sticks lol are you even on google streets or too far in the sticks.

60485 - Yup, I am on google streets, but I lived in a different place then. Its so cool you can see all the flowers I planted, lol. I will PM you my address!

60486 - I will check to see if I'm on there never looked, not very fancy white apartments.

60487 - Time for me to retired to bed, early morning at work. I will pm you too. Good night.

60488 Hi my friends , hope everyone is in good spirits , I am , just not when I drive :o( Medication is settling in but I need it to calm me now which may take a while , today im going to cook for a friend as her hand is still no good , and then I have to study my watchtower probably later tonight , so pretty much a relaxing day :o) Anyway take care , be good ,missed ya's xxxx oooo :o)

60489 - Hi 123, glad the medication is setting in nicely. That is kind of you to cook for your friend! Take care! xx oo