Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

60490 Hi patti :o) Your kind too and a good daughter even Auntie , planting flowers in your mum's garden and looking well after your niece , we need more people like you around :o)

Morning All... Saturday morning, from my lounge window I can see the  sun is shining, tree is blowing around in the wind and I'm sitting here thinking what should I be doing today...?grin.gif

Morning Maggie...( edit my number)..Load of washing in the machine.. Lounge to have the big clean today...Need to think about food shop...But been making do with what is in freezer, cupboard etc...but milk is a must...do you still haveroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif your cow.....( remember while back...one of your jobs was milking the cow)roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

Had my e.mail reminder about show...looks like starts here at 5:00am....so instead of going to bed at 5:30 am.. the other week.. now will be up at 5: 00am (if not before ) with LARGE pot of coffee   and plate of toast ....( and  not wine and pizza ) laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

60495 Hi suee , just dropping in to say hello to everyone but cant stay , got a headache so will be going to bed now so good night ((((hugs)))) xxxx oooo

123, sorry you have a bad head...hope by now you're feeling better....(((((hugs ))))))..  :-)

60497 - good morning from SEATTLE!!!!!!  it is A BEAUTIFUL DAY happy.gif   the sun is shining and it feels like its going to get hot....  surprising after the long cold spring we've had..  And it is supposed to be a beautiful clear night!  tongue.gif

Hello Nikki...how are you doing?....Thinking about you lots...Beautiful Nikki in Beautiful  Seattle...ready for a Beautiful Show...happy.gif

60499-good afternoon,anyone around,happy.gifhappy.gif

60500 it is SO surprising that it is warm and sunny,...  it has been SO wet this spring...  we feel like little moles coming up out of our holes...  eek.gif  and the sun is SO BRIGHT!!!  nerd.gif  but it is PERFECT!!  tongue.gif

60501-hi nikki,sounds like it,s all perfect with you.lolsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Hello Caz, how are you, now all painting and stuff is done...Was looking around my place while cleaning.. and a coat of paint is needed plus new carpet in lounge ( not going to happen for a while )...any way hope you are ok!happy.gif

60503-hi sue,almost everything is done now,just a little bit of varnishing and a couple of tiles left to go on,PHEW it was so much work,hows things with you.

I'm so happy for all at/ going to show tonight.....but there is a little bit of sadness every show thats happening inside me I just can't help it...Must stop being so mean....I'm SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOO happy for everyone there......really.....really.

So you are not working today...have you had a good day?

60505-i know what you mean i,ve been sad this whole tour as i,ve missed it all,haven,t benn able to get any of the live feeds or anything,but like you happy for all those who have been and are going o the shows,i,ve had this week off,and it,s been so nice just doing what i want,i had family visit in the week and that was nice,but now i,ve only got tomorrow and then back to work on monday,frown.giffrown.giffrown.gif

Are you getting up for this show??? I plan to I think..The other week by the time show finish I went to bed at 5:30am...with wine and pizza inside me...This show starts at 5:00am...at the moment I plan to be up 4:30/5:00am.. with LARGE pot of coffee and plate of toast at my side..laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

60507-i would like to get up and have a listen,but i,ve never managed to get the live feeds,not sure if,it,s for paid members only,as i,m still a free member at the mo,indifferent.gifindifferent.gif

60508-me thinks it,s time for something to eat,so will say bye for now,see you later.

Hi Caz and Sue, I know I've missed you both, but hope you are enjoying the weekend.

I plan to go to bed about midnight and get up at 5am, same as you Sue, large cup of coffee will be needed.

I hope there is a live feed!

Have to go to..Morrisons...not wish.... but needs some bits..mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

Hello Maggie..Had just edit and change number again..laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

So how are you????????????????

60512 - Hi Sue, Caz, Nikki and Maggie!

Yes Nikki, finally getting Spring. We get basically the same weather as Seattle as its already warm and sunny at 9 am, woot!!!! Damn, I am sooo close to Seattle and not going!!! I could always hop in the truck, drive for 2 hours, take the ferry for another 2, then another 2 of driving and I would be there in time for the show, lol. HAVE A GREAT TIME NIKKI!!!!!!