Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

Hello Patti...How's the feet....happy, soft and happy dancing pain free...laugh.gif

Did you find any Pimms yesterday???

I'm fine Sue !!!

such lovely weather. been cleaning and washing all day. And doing a bit here and facebook!!! inbetween the cleaning!!

60515 - Hi Maggie, I am good thanks, and you? Decorating my cake today! My niece is even excited to help and we know how much she hates U2, lol.

Last evening we were going out and my mobile went off. My ringtone is "Vertigo". A few seconds after that, are you ready, she was singing it!!!!!! I was so happy, lol. She said well I hear it enough I can't help but sing it, lol.

60521 - I think that is right, lol.

Feet feel better Sue, ready for dancing!!!!!! No, didn't find Pimms, but I will get some Monday when I am in the city. I will need it next week, all the pageant festivities and my niece's psycho mother is in town, ugh.

I need to do some cleaning today too, its such a disaster in here.

Good luck finding something for dinner Maggie!!!!

Maggie seen your cake..thumbsup.gif...Seen your profile...I don't think your  "bordering on the obsessive " and cure nope not for you or me..roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

If I don't see you later this evening.....See you bright and early...with Large pot of coffee AH!happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

Patti...not sure how you got to ....60521...but I could be wrong..grin.gif

I'm Going for a while catch yeee later all.happy.gif

60524 - I counted back Sue and there were multiple posts with the same number, lol.

Have a great day Sue!!!! xx oo

Just back from the shops...and I had the smell of BBQ following me to Morrisons and all the way home...Smells of food...OMG...laugh.gif

rolleyes.gif Me thinks no one around.rolleyes.gif

60527 -  love the smell of bbq. Here but it's so nice outside thinking of just going for a ride in the car with some music and you can guess what kind. The boyfriends gone fishing and my work day is done. Ahhh

Hello Cash...I have been listerning to Wave of Sorrow a couple of times....Just love the words....Wish Bono/U2 would sing this in one of the shows....

Hope things are good with you. Do you plan to be around for the show....What time will it be with you?

Enjoy your drive..

60528 going to try but if there is no live feed I don't think I will make it. Show starts here at about midnight i think? Maybe on the next tour sue.

Thanks sue

Ok Cash...I'll look out for you.....and play that mucis loud while your going for your drive....wink.gifwink.gif

60530 I'm almost ready to start, my sound dial will  be cranked till it cant go no more. See you tonight or morning will be back later to see if there is a feed.

60531 - Hi Cash and Sue! I owe both of you ladies a PM! MMM, I am barbecuing tonite, first time this year! Mum has a big BBQ and never uses it so now that I have a yard she gave it to me. Making burgers and watching the game!!

Off to decorate my cake!!!!

60534.....the computer is so slow...it's driving me nuts....and I'm all alone.....think I'm gonna watch the iceladic TV now...on the computer. lol

cassetete.gif

60536 Well I must be going , take' care' , be good or at least try to be lol and sweet dreams to anyone I've missed , another relaxing day for me today and it lovely and sunny so sending some warm sunshine wishes your way, bye bye :o) xxxx oooo

60537.......and before I go.....here is my number for the day !!

60537.......and before I go.....here is my number for the day !!
...................... and what a lovely number it is..roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

Is mine.laugh.gif