Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

60540 Love I read the link and found the Olive Oil extract...I will be getting some tomorrow. Thank you!

Morning all, up very early - 5am - listened to a live feed for a couple of hours, went back to bed but unable to sleep so on my 3rd cup of coffee to try and get going.

Think it's not going to happen and I'll be having a lazy chilled out day.

60543 - hello all! i tried the feed but then went back to bed til 11!!!

of to the pool later and trying not to think about missing my baby lol!

Awww.... Zhivvy, I feel for you, it will be very strange.

But it will go quickly and won't be long before you fly out to her. It's great that Eleanor has this chance and think of the stories she'll have of her travels.

You are a very good mum letting Eleanor experience things :-) :-)

60545 - it is odd knowing she is gone for so long. She is travelling through France as I am writing this! She is going to have such a great time and is great for my parents too! And thank you xxxx

60545 - it is odd knowing she is gone for so long. She is travelling through France as I am writing this! She is going to have such a great time and is great for my parents too! And thank you xxxx

Hello All, have just come on here, so I haven't read any pages yet....

Hi Sue, am just having some lunch. I've not done anything yet today.

Will have to get some training in for glasto if this is what no sleep is doing to me.....

How are you ????

Read this three times...and it didn't click..posted three timesroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

OH! Maggie I've messed up from my alarm going off....It went off at 4:45 am...thought I would have a few mins before getting up....next thing it was..5: 20..I think..Just shouted OH! S***T, jumped out of bed and try get myself and lap top into gear...not the best with try and find thread and catch with missing first?????? mins.. No coffee inside me...needing the bathroom and head no way in gear.......

Hows you?????????????????????????laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

60550 - hi and bye - off to gym catch you all later!!!

Hi all!! Hope everyone has had a good and sunny weekend!smile.gif

60550 - hi and bye - off to gym catch you all later!!!
60552....ZHIVVY....Before you go read.....HOT/NOT...would love a reply...AH!wink.gif

Hello Kert, I'm having a reaxing sunday, after a busy saturday. Not so sunny here today though.....but still quite warm.

How are you????

hi maggie, hi sue, hi kert! i'm having a quick count, before watching some tv, and probably dozing off. hope you all having a nice sunday? looks like its gonna rain again. so hot last few days, some rain and thunder lastg ight, but only for an hour or so. sunny again all day today, but now its windy and grey... but not that bad, i like storms, lightning and thunder to be honest. weird me?

Hi all!! Hope everyone has had a good and sunny weekend!smile.gif

Kert...Hello...did you have a good time birthday..and hen do...think it was this weekend..

Sun.....what sun.....today it's been a grey/cold day....and now its raining cats and dogs..

Thanks for the congrats Maggie and everyone!

The Hen party went great! The bride loved the day and was very happysmile.gif 

And I love to watch thunder and lightning too! As long as I am safe inside...wink.gif

So what's new in Zoo world..? what was the hitchiking -thing? eek.gif I think I have to read back some pages...

60556  laugh.gif OH! Kert didn't you hear...Mr bono was looking for my place and got lost...laugh.gif

60556 for Suehappy.gif

lol Suelaugh.gif Poor him!! Hope he found his way eventually!?

Thank kert...quick edit...number added..wink.gif

Still waiting...think he found something/ place he needed to be mmmmmmmmmmmmmmad.giflaugh.gifwink.gif