Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

60559 - i'm back lazy hubby didn't want to go to pool so i am going in the morning instead!

60560 - see you all later off to play silly PC games and have dinner and a walk and then i will return!

60561 - Last night was SO great!! I'm still in heaven.........

60562-afternoon all,anyone around.happy.gif

60563-ummmm me thinks no one around,indifferent.gifindifferent.gif

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooo  Nikki.  and hows you...are your feet on the ground yet????happy.gif

Caz....Caz... don't go I'm here....laugh.gifhappy.gif

60566-hi sue,didn,t see you down there,lolsmile.gif

So much grey sky and rain here.frown.gif  Good for the grass, plant and ducks..roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

60568-it,s been grey and windy all day here to but not to much rain,so not been out much today just took the dog out earlier.

So happy I did food shop yesterday...with getting up early for the show....and rain, have not been out today? Done cleaning, and a bit of messing around... Now need to think what I'm putting together for dinner...have NO idea!!

Wish I was like Zhivvy...man making the dinner...

60570-i know what you mean,i only went out cause i had to take the dog,otherwise i would have stayed in,i wish i could get my man to cook for me,NOOOO chance of that,he,s been fishing today and has just got back,so thats my tidy home messed up again,lol

Are but did he catch anything...and if not why not...laugh.gif

60572-he hasn,t said much so that usually means that he didn,t catch alot,but he did say with it being so windy it was difficult to fish,laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

60573-i better go and attempt to make something to eat,see you later if i get chance to get the laptop.xxlol

I can remember when I was married...many a time the kitchen would be clean, very, very clean, and then he would come in with catch, and start to degut his catch over sink area...bowls, entrails ,contents, heads and all manner of thngs.....OH! OH! OH!.. and one time we went to Scotland for a holiday....the children and me sat on a hill freezing, while he was in this tiny boat as happy as ****************. That never happened again.. OH! and another time friend and me sat on the beach, while he and his friend went out in a boat, mist came over, and we couldn't see them and they couldn't see the beach...NOT that  keen on fish or fishing...laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Needed to get that off my chest...roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

60574 - Sue, would you like to go fishing? LOL Poor Sue and your kids, that is awful.

I have never been married or lived with anyone so no stories to tell.

How is everyone today? Its warm and sunny already, but I feel kinda off today. My niece's mom is coming for the week for the pageant and festivities. She is an awful person and she will act so fake and annoying. I am the one raising Jennifer and I will be pushed aside so her "mother" can show off . Ugh and no thanks for me.

Still need to post my U2 cake pics, it does not look too good, but had fun making it!!!

Hello Patti....thought you a friendlaugh.gif....No thankyou would not like to go fishing..roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

Still have happy feet?  Have Pimms, then you will not feel so off.....Sorry to hear about the days coming up....

ssssssssssslllllllloooooowwwwww count to 10 or maybe 100...

Not been good here weather wise, rain...but the ground needs it, grass is going brown in places...

Had show this morning...which was good..happy.gif

60576 - I keep missing all the shows for some reason. Aww, sorry Sue, lol.

You have sure been busy, want to come do my cleaning??????

We need the sun to dry up all the wet grass here.

Maybe I just need to drink lot of Pimms to get me through the week!!!!!!!

rolleyes.gifWell I'm here, and everyone is not....sun is shining here so I guess alot of you are maybe making the most of the sun and maybe a Pimms evening.....I would enjoy a jug of Pimms....It's Pimms 0'clocksmile.gif

Pimms_jug.jpg

60577  Just keep looking at this....this time tomorrow.AH!wink.gif PATTI..wink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

[quote name='suee wrote:

suee']60401....

rolleyes.gif

Well I'm here, and everyone is not....sun is shining here so I guess alot of you are maybe making the most of the sun and maybe a Pimms evening.....I would enjoy a jug of Pimms....It's Pimms 0'clock
smile.gif

Pimms_jug.jpg

60577  Just keep looking at this....this time tomorrow.AH!wink.gif PATTI..wink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

60578 - Thanks Sue!!!! tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

Trying to post the pics of my cake, not working!!!!!  

Spicy told me comp finishs tomorrow....so unless I rush something tomorrow...will make do looking at ALL the AMAZING cake pictures...ALL ARE A1..thumbsup.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

60580 - Did mine yesterday, my niece helped me. We all had a piece last night, it was good!!! Mine does not look good, but had so much fun making it. There is a clue on the cake as to what song it is and my mom got it right away!!!

Just looked, are you still having problems?  Will look again later.. Said you had a piece last night...any left?

Would love a small bit if you can spare a piece.. Boy I'm hungry...will go off for and make something to eat..

Catch you later...bye..

60582 - Going to try in awhile and post it again. Sure Sue, there is lots left I will send it to you! I would share it if I could my friend!!!!!! I don't need to eat anymore, have been gaining again, ugh, trying to lose a bit for my trip.

Have a good dinner!!!