Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

Hi all!! Pimms looks soooo good and refreshing!

Just came home from cycling, first time this summer!! I've been too lazy to take my bike out of storage... But it was so nice, beautiful summer evening, sun was shining etc... I'll probably start cycling to my workplace too!

Patti your cake looks delicious too!! I've had a little hangover today... have eaten the all day, salty and sweet in turn... now it could be time for a slice of caketongue.gif

60585 - Good for you Kert! How was your birthday? Sounds like the hen party was lots of fun!!! The cake was good, but so much left over, lol.

Can't wait to try my first Pimms!!!

Hi Patti! I didn't have any special birtday party, I had to work and then make preparations for the hen party... But I got lots of messages and birthday wishes and that was nice, so thanks for the congrats!

I can help you with the cake... will start a healthier life tomorrow!! tongue.gif

I have never tried Pimms but I feel like I have to, because everyone is talking about the Pimms... so I want to taste the famous PImms too!!!happy.gif

60587-hi kert hi patti,smile.gifsmile.gif

Btw I read about your ex earlier, so sorry to hear it didn't end up better...and you had to be disappointed again frown.gif but I understood you're feeling already better? (hugggggssss!!!)

60590- not to bad thanks kert,how was yours,it,s back to work tomorrow after having this week off,

60591 - Hi Caz!!!! Nice to see you!!! Kert, I just tagged you in a pic on Facebook, its to do with the cake, something my niece made for it that didn't end up on the finished cake, lol.

Thanks Kert, I am so over him. A bit sad, but relieved!!!

I have never had Pimms either, going to get some in the city tomorrow!!

60592-hi patti,i might have to go and take a look at that then,i,m not a pimms lover,mind you i hardley ever drink,lollaugh.giflaugh.gif

Lol, I saw that pic earlier.... your niece seem to be well educated, lol!

I don't know if we have Pimms in our liquor store but have to go and check!

I had a good weekend Caz! We had my friend's hen party and it was very fun!

ehhh I hate mondays... and it's always difficult to go back to work after holiday!! Do you still have renovating/ decorating left to do?

60594 - Not sure if I will like Pimms either Caz! I had some bad experiences with gin when I was younger and it scares me, lol. Just looked at the website and its rather expensive too, but I will see!!

My niece hates Bono, so I was surprised she did that! She did most of the work on Edge, she kinda likes him as she is a guitar player.

60595-sounds like you had fun.we only have a little bit left to do,a few tiles left to go on in the kitchen,1 doorframe left to sand,then doorframes to varnish,then it,s all done,PHEW it has been such alot of work,but so glad it all looks so much better,

60596 - So glad you are almost done Caz, its been a lot of work but I bet it looks fabulous!!!! I have been trying to get curtain rods up in here since November, lol. My male friend and my brother always promise, but it never gets done. With my arthritis I can't do it myself anymore.

I'm sure it's worth of all the work Caz, it will be great when it's ready! So nice to get a new "look" in home!

Oh dear... I stole some gin from my dad's gin bottle when I was about 15... and replaced it with water...embarassed.gifembarassed.gifembarassed.gif it's definitely not my favourite drink either....

60597-we had had all the stuff to get it all done for about 7 months but never seemed to get round to starting anything,but when my sister said she wanted to come for a visit it was a rush to get it done,

Hello Kert, Patti and Caz... Hope you are all OK

Patti, I've been laughing so much at your niece's artistic talents!!!

Kert, I've been on my bike today too 6 miles, having to eat so much cake lately!!!!!! need excerise

Caz, Have you been working today ???

60600 - Hi Maggie!!!! Thanks, my niece is the artist in the family, lol. I have lots of housework to do, my niece's pageant is this week, events, parade, ball and crowning. A busy week and lots of family and guests will be around, so I better make sure my place is presentable!!!

I plan to go for a walk this evening when it cools down a bit, need to get back on track!! Its these damn U2 cakes. lol.

60601-hi maggie,your cakes look good,i,m no good at baking just like to eat lots,no work today back tomorrow after having the week off,

Caz I bought the wallpapers and other stuff last october and did the work done on march... so it took about 6 months from me!

Hi Maggie! Biking is so fun! Good exercising and it's so nice to be outside, I'm not amused at all about going to gym now when it's finally summer!

60603-i need to get back in the swimming baths this week,as  missed going last week,still only doing 40 lenghts though,can,t seem to find the energy to do more,

Kert, I hate Gyms, everyone always looks so fit and healthy, so I just stick to my bike

Caz, you need to visit me and help me eat the U2 cakes..

60605-laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif if i start out now i might get to you by tomorrow maggie,lol