Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

600607-laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif i,d better get packing then,it would be much more fun than going back to work.

All the cakes looks so good!! I could bake a U2-cake for my graduation party, I'm just afraid that my friends wouldn't appreciate it as much as I would... But it's my party and my cake, so...happy.giftongue.gif

And yes eating Maggie's cake sounds sooo much better than going to work!laugh.gif

60608-you should bake whatever cake you want to kert,i,m sure your friends would understand.

Oh dear it's almost midnight and I have an early wake up tomorrow... It's difficult to go to bed in time when it's so bright outside in the late evening / night...

but now off to bed! See you later =) have a good day / sleep well everyone!

60610-good night kert,sleep well.xx

60608-you should bake whatever cake you want to kert,i,m sure your friends would understand.

Thanks Caz, maybe I will if I'll get an inspirationsmile.gif

60612-i still need to sort out getting on facebook,but don,t know when i will get chance to get on it with still sharing one laptop,really need to get a second one.

60613 - you need to get yourself on there caz and we won't stop nagging til you do!

60614-hi zhivv,i know at least i can relax abit now my sister has been and gone and decorating is almost done,just afew little bits left to do.

60615 - hope you had a good time with your sister and can't wait to see the final finished decorating!

I was in your shop the other day - had a look for you but you weren't there!

60516 - Yes Caz, get on Facebook girl!!!!!

Just cleaned the truck, whew what a job! Everyone else's crap, I just had sunglasses and U2 cd's in there, lol. Oh yeah, and a magazine!

60617-yeah  it was good having her to stay,and hopefully she will come again,was it this week that you came in the shop as i,ve had the week off.,back tomorrow.

60618 - Darn, your shop is too far way to visit Caz!!! I am travelling to Victoria tomorrow, Canada's royal city that is very British, is that close enough?

BTW, I finally added a pic to the how have you changed thread. Need to scan some old ones in!

60619- aah patti it may be just a little bit further than that,smile.gif

60620 - was in there on thursday and bought bras!!!

60621-laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif aah i would have come down if i had known you were coming over.

60622 - I am buying a new bra tomorrow!!!! They sure don`t last long .....

60622 - it was a last minute thing - went to pic up Eleanor from John's parents and went t Ikea and then popped in there

60623-oh well maybe next time,hows johns dad doing,

60624 - he's not too bad, he has to go back to hospital for a pacemaker next week but hopefully that should sort out all the problems!

60624 - he's not too bad, he has to go back to hospital for a pacemaker next week but hopefully that should sort out all the problems!

60625-thats good,i hope it all goes well.

60626 - hopefully so!