Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

60651 - lets hope that we are back on track!

As I said before...Night all and sweet dreams.tired.gif

xxxtired.gif

60652 - Good night Sue, sweet dreams!!!!

Hi Cash, an OT win last night!! Two more games, but I have to miss all 3 games this week!!!!!!

60653 - hey Zhiv that for letting me in on your twitter, just joined this week have no idea what I'm doing? your the only one I know on twitter, well there are some in the zoo that are. Might tweet from montreal if I can figure it out. It's pretty simple but it's the # hashtags when to use them which to use

60652 - Good night Sue, sweet dreams!!!!

Hi Cash, an OT win last night!! Two more games, but I have to miss all 3 games this week!!!!!!

60654 - oh no Patti you missed last night, I jumped out of my seat with a loud Yeah!! overtime goal was sweet.

60655 - hi Cash, meant to tweet you but not been on it much this week. If you need any twit help i'll do my best

60656 - I saw it Cash, but will miss tomorrow and Wednesday`s games! They are postponing all kinds of events and meetings due to the Canucks games, but nothing to do with my niece`s pageant!

I am on Twitter Cash, PattiU2!!! I need to go on there and add everyone!

60657 - so if I put #mango that goes on your page. What # do you use that's if that even makes sense. My first tweet was supposed to be comment on edgefests pictures and it ended up being a tweet lets just say I swore at the computer.

will go look for you patti

60658 - the hashtag # is what gets things to trend but then you can also follow every tweet with the hashtag. So for example in the tours #U2360DEN was denver so all the tweets with that tags went on the twitter feed here and if you searched that hashtag you could see all the tweets about the show

60659 - so you alway need to put a # to your tweets, and if you don't the tweets just go to your friends?

60660 - no everyone can see all your tweets. if you want just to friends you need to pm them

60661 - I am getting a personal lesson from Zhivvy. You have much patience I will stop pestering you with all these questions, but one last one , how do you pm them? I really was good in school I swear well maybe not math and chemistry.

60662 - getting booted off the computer, see you later thanks.

630662 - if you are tweeting from a pc there is a box saying message up at the top on a phone not sure will tell you in a mo

60662 - I have been on Twitter for a long time but don`t use it much. I will have to start!

60663 - i will find you on there patti!

60664 - patti found you and folowing you!

Cash on the phone to send a pm on the phone it is the little envelope sign

60666 - :))))) anytime! not that i am an interesting tweeter

60668 - hi Redhead, i was thinking that too - seems to b e more people logged on but not posting in the zoo!

60670 - not to sure! i only ever come in here but i think i miss lots of other things lol!

60672 - i am not too bad! should be off to bed but ah well lol!

when is your show?