Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

58334 - go to bed get you rest in for Wednesday night.

58335 - i am off! i can't leave this place lol!

58336 - looks like some of you are up pretty late...having a bit of writer's block, so I thought I'd take a bit of a break.

58337 Well I must go , and I wish you well goodness and happiness , be good , take care , now im off to listen to radio and do my own activities, bye bye xxxx oooo :o)

58338.......good morning...I'm boss free for the rest of he day ...yeah !!

58339 - hey Polly!!! great being boss free!!! I am just waking up slowly. And then i need to drop Eleanor at her friend's. And then checking my cousins thesis - i just need her to send it me in a different format so i can edit it!

and the sun is shining!!! yeah!

58341 - hi Polly. It is psycology based as that is what her degree is and sleep patterns etc and if the sleep patterns relate to personality types and anxiety levels. All sounds too confusing for me - but very interesting. I am only proof reading it for the structure - spelling, grammar etc... have no idea with the contents!

Maybe she couldhave added a few paragraphs of whether counting in the Zoo causes sleep deprevation!

58342....Sound interesting.......The sleeping pattern of various members in the Zoo sure is something to check on !!

58343 - well i filled in a questionnairefor the research so there is one zoo person in there to mess up all the plans lol!

58345 - :))) ok have to go and take Eleanor to her friend's now - be back in a little while lol!

58346-good morning anyone around,just popped in to say hi before i go and have my hair cut,happy.gif

58348-hi polly.how are you?

58349.....I'm fine thank you......I have one broken toe.....but not in so much pain...just can't wear my shues without pain !!

How are you ?

58350-ouch,sounds painful,how did you manage to break a toe,i,m ok thanks,

58351.......Got tramped by a horese on sunday....I was wearing slippers. lol

58352 - quick hello and goodbye - i need to go and do this work!

Hope to see you all later xxx

58353-OUCH. i better be off to get my hair sorted now,speak to you later if your still around,x

58354 Hi ladies , just dropping to say enjoy the show tomorrow I'll be missing it as I want to do service , but i'll drop in before perhaps if I get time for though for the day , right now its bed and radio , nighty nite xxxx oooosmile.gif

58356 Tried getting to sleep and cant , to hyper lol but will try again soon .......................thanx btw xxxx oooo