Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

60784....Guess I can only blame my self......wake up Polly !!!

60785 - And i am sick and still all good with the numbers at the mo!

Can't believe I a have this stinking cold!!!

Nuclear-explosion.jpg

60786..Thats Me..

Polly it was me..sorry and Zhivvy sorry your not feeling so good...

60787 - lol Sue!!

And yes an evil cold - but all family have had it and lots fo the kids in the nursery had one too yesterday - as long as it is gone by Friday I am happy!

60788..Zhivvy..can't have cold with all you have coming up...Give me a few mins...putting PM together for you.wink.gif

60788.....OK then it's settled. lol.....I'm sure you'll be better on Friday, I'll send you some happy healthy thoughts !!....I' more worried about Suee......she's on fire !!

Sorry do/should I expain that...embarassed.gif

60791 - I am making sure that I am well for friday - vitamins and rest etc.....

Off to lie down - but I will still get your PM through my phone so will still be able to read it!

Catch you all later xxx

60792....It's so HOT in here so you might think BONO was in the house !!

If only...nope...

Think you are playing with me..I have got to 2500   posts.....Atomic Bomb..Sorry being silly.embarassed.gif

There are so many threads to read...Will have to go soon, taking daughter to the doctors...spent the day yesterday on the sofa...not feeling well....asked can she have a finger of fudge if she's good after the doctors...aged 15..grin.gif

60796...kids will always be kids.....especially when they're sick......be glad that she's like that.....a kid !!

60797-good afternoon,anyone around,on this windy wednesday afternoon,smile.gifsmile.gif

60798...Back from doctors with daughter....after long talk about how she has been feeling .....it was agreed she had tonsillitus....so after getting medicine at chemist, went to get finger of fudge......but non in the shop...so made do with a milky bar......laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif From the milky bar kid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

60799-hi sue sorry to hear that your daughter is unwell.frown.gif hope your ok.happy.gif

Yes...little old me.....how's you?

60801-i,m good thanks,i was going for a swim today but when i got there the pool was closed,it said on the door that it was due to technical problems,whatever that means,i was looking forward to going having missed last week with the kids off school,so just been cleaning most of the day,indifferent.gifindifferent.gifindifferent.gif i don,t like housework,

quick change of numbers...boy it's wild out there..Yes I'm after at the doctors...we don't go very often! I can count on one hand how many times I have taken Hannah...So can't say she was all that happy going, and after giving her two spoons of medicine....she is not a happy bunny....sleeping on sofa.

So how has your day been?

Are you on holiday this week, or is it your day off..Did you get up for the show?

60804-it,s my day off today,no i didn,t manage to get up for the show,i,ve never managed to get any of the live feeds,can never seem to get a link,so really it,s a waste of time geting up to try,i wish i could as i would love to listen in,frown.giffrown.gif

60805 - and I'm back, Suee: sorry to hear that your daughter needed to go to the doctor hope she'll be ok soon. I'm tired today after sleeping four hours last night. But it was so worth it to follow the live stream from Oakland. Larry sang...funny!

60806-hya,i wish i could have heard that,sounds like it was a good night.

I didn't set my clock....not sure why, then woke up at 6:00am...up out of bed and on the lap top in seconds...next show plan to be there from start...did get sound and it was good...my only problem..( one of many), I'm always sad at the end....and I'm silly, got upset.cry.gif

60807-aah at least you managed to hear some of it,which is more than me,i,m sad at missing the whole tour,frown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.gif