Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

60807 - hi Girls!! just a quick hello - slept all afternoon!!

Still bummed I missed last night - but I am sure I'll hear it soon!

off again and see you in a bit xxx

60805 - and I'm back, Suee: sorry to hear that your daughter needed to go to the doctor hope she'll be ok soon. I'm tired today after sleeping four hours last night. But it was so worth it to follow the live stream from Oakland. Larry sang...funny!

Your blue light was on mid day....and said hello to you....then you gone.frown.gif  So I say hello...my name is Sue....nice to meet you.....Think I saw your name in the early hours at the live thread...and yes it was worth it...Next one 17th and know some people who will be there....and will have amzaing time.happy.gif

60811 - Good morning all! Hope your daughter feels better soon Sue! Hope you feel better Zhivvy! Hi Caz, Hi Johanna!!!

I drove the kids to school and put my cell phone down and I can't find it anywhere!!!! Going crazy!!!!!

60812-hi patti,hows the teeth,

60813 - Pretty good, a little sore at times. Get this one and another pulled on the 28th. I grind my back teeth, I have for years, so they are all falling apart on me. I am getting a partial plate to replace them.

Hello Patti....hows the teeth....daughter, she's on sofa, making sounds...it's the keys I'm really bad with.....and dusters...laugh.gif

60814-sounds painfull,i,m ok with mine at the mo,thankfully.it costs so much money to get anything done,

OH!...Caz, read your mood thread, my repy no help, and your next mood comment..eek.gif...MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

60815 - I know, its insane!!!! All health care is free, except for your teeth and your eyes, makes no sense!

60816-it,s the same here,all free apart from teeth and eyes,i agree no sense at all,everything should be free for everyone.unless you choose to pay for private.

Eyes and teeth are part of your health SSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO it's all wrong to me!

60819 - Exactly!!!!! There are two levels of disability here, one pays for dental, eyecare, prescription drugs. The other does not and that is the one I got approved for.

Anyone find my mobile phone yet? The ringer is off so I can't even call it to see where it is.

60818-well i better go and see if theres anything in the freezer for tea,see you later,xx

Caz was thinking myself what the hell am I going to put together....sometime would love someone to say.....sit down and I'll make dinner...have a glass of wine...

Don't ask what happened to the above...... I have no idea...embarassed.gifembarassed.gifembarassed.gifembarassed.gifembarassed.gifembarassed.gifembarassed.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gif

60822 - I think someone already had some wine, lol. Wouldn't that be nice to have dinner made Sue? Sit down, here is some wine, I will make a lovely dinner. We can dream. At least the jerk would do that for me sometimes, lol.

You know I really enjoy cooking..(maybe more enjoyed )...but when it's either, don't like...is that it....there's nothing nice to eat......well I go off the idea....

Change of subject......Have you seen the video.. (on categories ) U2 360..Lego...Sunday Bloody Sunday.. From 1973.if not....you might enjoy it...well did...and made me smile...go on have a look..happy.gif

60823 - Found my phone, it was in the bathroom! I scooped it up with my makeup. My head is fuzzy this morning, you would think I was drinking last night!!!

Now Patti...put phone in safe place.....round your neck....laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

60826 - Yes I better do that Sue so I don't lose it again!!! So busy this week my mind is in a million places, lol. I will check out the Lego video, thanks! Was looking at a bunch the other day with the 10 year old I babysit.

I enjoy cooking too, but just not into it lately and my niece is such a picky eater. There will be some people from out of town here on the weekend for my niece's parade and the crowing of the winners, so I think I will bake some muffins and cookies. Did you read my post in the mood thread?????

Yes I did...It does seem  not right you having to go on with that...all in all they are very lucky..Count to 10 or maybe 100 !

MMMMMMMMMmmmm  muffin and cookies...

I'm going off line for a while...need think about some foodfrown.gif watch news...frown.giffrown.giffrown.gif

60828 - Enjoy your dinner Sue!! I am off to houseclean, its a mess!!!!! Cheers!!!! xx oo

Keep smiling...Patti..thumbsup.gif

Thanks what ever it turns out to be...indifferent.gif