Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

58358 - another quick hello before i go again - hope you are all well!

58359......I'm on my way hime too....and I'll have a day off tomorrow...see you...take care !!

58360-hello again,i,m back,have had my hair cut,been to the garden center and took the dog out.

They cut hair at garden center now...roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif   sorry I'm in a silly mood Caz !laugh.gif

58363-oh yes they do a good job to laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Sorry Caz how are you? No work today? When I had a garden I would love walking round garden center, and never able to leave with out something, if not a boot of plants.

58365-thats ok,i,m good how are you,i love going to the garden center and always buy something,today i bought 2 more tomato plants and some packets of seeds.

58366 - Hello everyone!!! Had a busy day yesterday so did not get on the computer at all. Taking it a bit easy today and this afternoon going to watch a spring musical at the elementary school. Two of the boys I babysit are in it, so it should be fun.

58369-i,m good thanks,how are you?

Hello Patti...Missed you yesterday...but I was not on here for long myself...needed my bed!

58370 - Good to hear!!! I am good, tired and a bit stressed, but going to take a nap in a bit. Hopefully that will make me feel a bit better!

58371-i,m sure you will feel better after a nap 

Are you staying up tomorrow for show...wish it was weekend..don't think I can stay up 1.00am and stay up till 4.00am, have work next day...mad.gifeek.giftired.giftired.giftired.gif

58372-no i don,t think i will be staying up as like you have work the next day,and i always seem to have trouble finding a link.frown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.gif

58374 - I think I got the counting figured, my brain is mush today! Yes Caz, the nap should help!

Hi Sue? How are you?

I missed the show last night. Was busy all day, exhausted, ugh!!!!!

Patti.....Read your mood thread, added a reply.wink.gif

Caz.....I hate missing the show tomorrow...guess there will be links see next day!

Me I'm fine, but hungry can't think what to have for dinner....would like something takes little time and not loads of washing up left to do...LAZY LAZY ME.....................eek.gif

Patti....{{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}...thread for you.smile.gif

58377-i know i,ve missed all the shows as never able to get a good link,i,m having easy food tonight as have to go out when him gets home from work.so doing chicken burgers in brown cobs with coleslaw.

Sounds good.....any left?

58379-yeah there are some more in the freezer,so will put you some in,happy.gif

58379 - Aw thanks Sue, {{{{{hugs}}}}} back to you and to Caz too!

Mmm, that does sound yummy Caz. We are having sandwiches tonight as Jennifer some pageant stuff, home for a bit, then she has dance practice. So something light! I bought a delicious spanokopita so I am having that for my lunch.