Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

58185 - sounds a good way to spend the morning maggie!

I am off to the pool at lunch time - have my big one on Saturday - and then celebrate with wine and the Brazil show - so they had better give me a live feed as a reward!

58186 good morning Zhiv and Maggie and anyone else whose blue light I didn't notice! Yet another thread, wish they would make an exception on the 100pg thing seems a shame to keeping closing the flow of chatter so frequently!

58185 - Anj! we are on line at the same time woop wooop wooooooop!

And yes keep stopping this thread is just causing it all to become clogged up etc...

58187 hellooooooooo we meet again!!! 

They should know by now it doesn't take us long to get to 1000 posts! It's like being chucked out in mid conversation LOL

58188 - i know! it is just too stop and start this way :(((

how are you anyway my dearest?

58189 I'm ok thanx, how bout you? Am just about to start a big print job which will probably mean my mood will get worsen when all the pages go out of synch as usual....calm calm....LOL

S'posed to get really warm and sunny here this arvo so hoping to get into the garden and sun myself or a while!

58190 - i am good but tired - need a nap i think lol!

And for the print job - big deep breaths and think calm!

And afternoon in the garden -sounding nice :))

58191 - trying to get an apointment for waxing before saturday - hate having to pay for pain lol!

58192 I need to arrange one too and get my legs done, they are looking shameful (Winter growth!!)

58193 - winter is fine and can get away with it but with all this swimming and stuff i am scaring people!

58193 print job already trying my patience, first it's imagining a paper jam but won't let me reset in a hurry now it has just stopped printing midway through the job, i have no idea why - it has a mind of its own!! mad.gifI can see it's gonna be one of those mornings!

58194 I know what you mean about scary hairy, I have a physio exercise class, with my legs being in tights or trousers all the time at the moment I completely forgot about the jungle growth, I was in the class yesterday thinking Mr Physio please don't come over and start helping me move my legs more, you'll see all the hair!!!

58195 - i hate printers! mine helped me out by just stopping completely!

and i hope that you didn't scare mr physio too much!

hi girls! i'm awake!! lol. but i did enjoy the good long sleep. wasnt that good, tho, cause i woke myself up coughing a couple of times and had to wake lena at 7. but i feel less tired now, still snotty and headachefrown.giffrown.gif

weather lloks good from where i'm lying!

58197 morning Barbara, hope you are on the mend.  Sky getting brighter here tho still cloudy...come on sunshine...

58198 - get well soon barbara! as a week tomorrow you will be here!!!!!!!! yeah!!!!!

Will get better before i arrive zhiv! and the trip will give us time to relax and forget bout all the works over here. so we will charge our batteries too. cause after our visit the tough stuff will have to get done...

but not thinking bout that too much! make sure you keep our minds distracted from that! i trust you with that responsibility wink.gif

see you later!!! gonna get out of bed and ready for work.eyes.gifeyes.gifeyes.gif

btw: i do get the feeling something went wrong with the numbers again. 58??? that cant be right. maybe you girls should look into that before polly arrives?wink.gif

Morning Barbara, Sorry toread you are not well, get better soon, lots of rest.....

Morning Anjana, Don't get too stressed now... enjoy the lovely weather...

58201thanx maggie. but seems you're making the number-mess a little worse?!

58201 Morning Maggie, bye for now Barbara (I'm pretending I didn't read the numbers bit lollaugh.gif)

58202 - have a good day at work Barbara and hope that you are not feeling too bad there

will take meds with me. i hope people don bug me too much. cause not sure if i can stay patient and friendly today. will try...

(btw did i make a spelling-mistake there? can it be the word for sick people in hospital and being calm is the same???)

58204 - yes that is the right word Barbara :)