Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

61119 - Happy Birthday Zhivvy!!! Hi Sue, Polly and Cash!!!!! I am totally exhausted from a busy weekend. Jennifer wasn`t crowned queen or a princess, but she did amazing and was stunningly beautiful, so proud of her!!!

Guess who just arrived at my door ... BONO THE BAG!!!!!

61119 - seriously I am!!! I went indoor skydiving this afternoon and it was the best ever but it wiped me out!

61120 - wooooo hoooooo patti that is great news!

61122 - thanks maggie and thanks for the card!!!

off for a shower!!!

x

61124-evening all,and happy birthday,just watched your sky dive vid,looked like lots of fun,did you get your card.hi maggie how are you.

Hello All.....Zhivvy, Maggie and Caz..

OMG..... My daughter ....HANNAH...has bought me that u2 bag thing on ebay - i love her so ;) <3  <3  <3

OMG..... My daughter ....HANNAH...has bought me that u2 bag thing on ebay - i love her so ;) <3  <3  <3

61128-thats ok maggie you can bump into me anytime,lol ,hi sue,i,m good thanks just very tired after a very busy weekend at work,

Left her with lap top while I had to go to the front door....SHE DIDN'T....I did...but she pressed the button "to buy"

yes I know I shouldn't....BAD SUE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ohwell.gif

61128=aah sue BTB is well worth it,lol.laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

61134-to right,you have to treat yourself every now and then,thumbsup.gif

61136 - Hi Maggie and Caz!!!! Sue, my Bono the Bag arrived in the mail this morning! He is very excited that he can watch the Canucks win the cup tonight!!!!

61137-i,m off tomorrow and wed,this week,i do one weekend in then one off,which isn,t too bad,apart from having to work till 7 on a sat,GRRRRR. hi patti.