Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

61616-good morning,just nipped in to see if anyones around while i,m waiting for my washing to finish,smile.gif

61614 good morning all, I don't think anyone is about, can't see any blue lights onfrown.gif but just wanted to say hi and hope you are all well and happy.  Hope to chat with you soon - if only I could manage to time it when you're actually in here!!! xx

I was thinking that my self..frown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.gif

61616-good morning,just nipped in to see if anyones around while i,m waiting for my washing to finish,smile.gif

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif... 61618...

Mine has finished, and washing on the line. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Now town, pay bills and food shop....Nothing exciting.ohwell.gif

Hello Polly, nice seeing you, how are things with you?

61621.....good thank you...not as hot now.....Had a good weekend...computer free....is that good or bad ???

....How are you ?

I'm fine, well just found my self laughing out loud, postman left a thing to open...someone had sent me a card  ( from here ) and the set of pictures on the card  made me laugh so much.laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Just put washing on line, seems hot outside.

Well mmm good if you had a good time, must say....and people must be getting sick with me...I got up at 2:30am Sunday morning, watched live feed, could see and hear all..and it was some show... after watching it, couldn't sleep and had to write a blog....straight away...happy.gif

61623......I came home at 3am...so I should have....followed the show.....I just forgot all about it and I was pretty tired....slept untill 11 am......for me that's pretty amazing !!

M

I must catch up on all the sleep I've missed, and there is another show tomorrow/Wednesday morning  3:00am, not many left, don't wish to miss any...

I must go do this shop, pay bills....frown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.gif feel better when this is done.

61626.....Have fun.....going home soon......have a nice day !!

61627 - hello all!!!

61627 there's still no one about!! laugh.gif will try again another time!

61628 - ANJ!!!!! I am here!!!!

Hello Zhivvy, how did your morning go? smile.gif

Anjana..... come back....come back...eek.gifeek.gifeek.gif

61629 - hi Sue!!!! seeing you everywhere lol!

61630 hellloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, we're here at the same time!!!

(just got your message Sue, fank u!)

61631  the blue lights are on but is anyone home lollaugh.gif

Don't go Anjana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have NO idea how fast was my fingers on the keys, let you know I'm here.HA HA HA !!!!laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

61634 Hiiiiii Sueeeeeeee!  I'm still here, I was just flitting about different sites. How are you m'dear?  I am working on my little laptop in the jardin sun today, tho I really should get back to my main poot but it's indoors and it's just so nice out!

Thought you had gone..........................................AGAIN!!!!roll.gifroll.gif

I'm fine, sun is good, but a bit hot, sorry moan moan...  I'm OK, and you been doing anything nice?smile.gif

61636 I've been nipping in and out.  Nahhh not doing anything nice at the moment, just some brainache work that I'm researching online. Had a nice weekend in the garden though, just pootling about. Must admit my skin's feeling a bit zingly hot too, I ought to go in really, have been out in it for hours and can't get the parasol up!!

Wot you up to today?

Hannah has an inset day, so she's been under my feet  ( not really ) but find it hard doing things when she.s around...God what it will be when her summer hol's start....Town food shops, pay bills and some letters done, oh some washing..done on line, dry now iron...frown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.gif